Menu
Backing China and Mongolia in Autumn 2015
Jul 3, 2015 09:31
guestmak I'll be Backpacking China and Mongolia on a very tight budget this coming autumn. I'm intending to volunteer somewhere in mongolia's countryside where i could ride horse in an open steppe and experince the nomad's life for free. I'll be starting from Macau so my tentative route is.. from macau/zhuhai - Guilin - Chengdu - Lhasa, (tibet) - xi'an - Beijing - Ulaanbator, (Mongolia) - (Countryside in Mongolia) - Ulaanbataar - Beijing - Shanghai - Guangzhou - Macau.

As what i said this is tentative but most likely i wanna do this and i more prefer for CouchSurfing and volunteering as mode of accomodation, open for suggestions if someone will want to join me or if this something similar to yours i might join your adventure if you are looking for a travel buddy just message me.

Let me remind you guys.. Im on a very Tight Budget. Hahaha
Jul 31, 2015 13:03
GUEST15104 hi. how are your plans progressing? sounds intriguing but not sure how practical it might be. but happy to give it a go. unfortunately this autumn wont work for me, but pls keep keep me posted and let me know how goes.

best, peter
Aug 1, 2015 09:31
GUEST19795 hey i would love to travel with you. i will be landing at the 26 in beijing.( 26 of october) and travel to inner mongolia before heading down to chengdu. but we could travel together in mongolia or beijing. how about u write me back if u are itnerested. i am a 23 year old student from gemany and study chinese and managment here . i am going to china for 2 months to get to know locals, culture and lanquage :)
Aug 3, 2015 23:55
  • MMCISAAC
hi, how's your trip going?
i'm in beijing now and will head for inner mongolia on 15 august, by train.
Oct 14, 2015 14:59
  • EKATY
Hey!! where are you at the moment? I might wanna join for the part of the trip in mongolia, also on a super tight budget :) cheers, Katy
Post a Reply to: Backing China and Mongolia in Autumn 2015
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code