Menu
Wedding and event supplies
Aug 9, 2015 18:26
guestDuli

Hi All. .

I am planning to come to China for a business trip within next few months . We are thinking of visiting either Yiwu or Guangzhou. We want to buy a big variety of goods but not big quantity per item We were told that Yiwu is best for us, but a friend of mine told me also about Guangzhou. what is the different between Yiwu and Guangzhou. Mainly I am planning to buy wedding and event supplies such as tent and marquees, tables and chairs, catering equipments, table centerpieces and wedding pillars & flowers. Could someone please tell me what would be the best place to visit for my requirements.

Any answer are appreciate.

Thanks in advance
Aug 9, 2015 21:31
You can buy both from Guangzhou and Yiwu wholesale market, you need to go several places/different wholesale market to buy all the products you want in Guangzhou, you can buy all the products in one place/wholesale market in Yiwu. And Guangzhou have more quality and design choice, but can save time in Yiwu. I help clients to buy goods both from Guangzhou and Yiwu, if need help, please contact me.
Aug 9, 2015 22:28
GUESTDULI Thank you very much. So when it's come to quality and design guangzhou is better. Could you pls give me some information about your service. How much you charge..etc
Aug 10, 2015 02:32
  • NEWBOA
If you have enough time, it would be better to travel both places to evaluate.
You will find which mkt could meets yr request.

Aug 11, 2015 02:25
Yes, can i have your email? You also can send me an email, or PM me here, i will send you more details of my service, thank you.

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDULI

Thank you very much. So when it's come to quality and design guangzhou is better. Could you pls give me some information about your service. How much you charge..etc
Aug 12, 2015 04:34

Yes,you can visit both guangzhou and yiwu market.
I'm from YIWU,yiwu is a really good choice, China Commodity market is famous in the world,the mechandise are been collected in one international market.
You save time to choose the items.
Now I live in Gunagzhou.As it's big and not so collected,need take time and energy to find out,Usually Guangzhou quality is better.

Anyway,you have choice,from Guangzhou to Yiwu by flight,just 1 hour 30 minutes.

Hope it's usefull for you.

Need me further help,just contact me freely.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDULI View Post

Hi All. .

I am planning to come to China for a business trip within next few months . We are thinking of visiting either Yiwu or Guangzhou. We want to buy a big variety of goods but not big quantity per item We were told that Yiwu is best for us, but a friend of mine told me also about...
Aug 13, 2015 14:18
GUEST51221 Thank you very much for you reply. Could you please suggest me some markets that I shoul visit in guangzhou related to my products?
Aug 16, 2015 06:18
  • WENSHIDI
According to the book 'A Businessmans Guide to the Wholesale Markets of Guangzhou' the following markets would be the best for your needs.

Shaxi International Hotel Supplies Market 广州沙溪国际酒店用品城
Nantian International Hotel Supplies Wholesale Market 南天国际酒店用品批发市场
Guangzhou Nantai Kitchen Accessories Wholesale Market 南泰百货批发中心
Nantai Second Hand Kitchen Market 南燕厨具
Daxing Second Hand Kitchen Market 大型厨具
Aug 20, 2015 03:28
Hi

If you need any help in Yiwu , please feel free to contact me, i am a reliable business assistance in Yiwu, have more than 10 years export experience. familiar with yiwu market, you can get your wedding pillow and flower in futian market four, second floor. tent and marquees from futian market two, first floor. catering equipment and table ceterpiece from zhanqian road.

my mail is hotmail.com|xjsme1202, whatsapp: 86-13868996130

Regards
Selina

Quote:

Hi All. .

I am planning to come to China for a business trip within next few months . We are thinking of visiting either Yiwu or Guangzhou. We want to buy a big variety of goods but not big quantity per item We were told that Yiwu is best for us, but a friend of mine told me also about...
Sep 13, 2015 01:01
GUEST93986 Thank you
Sep 13, 2015 21:41
GUEST00157
Hi,

Yiwu is a biggest international wholesale market...with full of products,and all wholesale market are conected..

quality now in yiwu market are good....cheaper and quality...most of cusotmers are coming to yiwu...u will find many items here.

if u have anything need to know,plz dont hesitate to contact me

whatsapp: 008615907079590
email: yahoo.com|takiatayiwu

B>R
AMY

Quote:

Hi All. .

Post a Reply to: Wedding and event supplies
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code