Menu
Holy Mount Kailash!!! Who is coming with me?
Aug 10, 2015 03:16
  • SABINEW
Hi everyone,

I am planning a trip to the holy Mount Kailash on 20. May 2016 including visits to Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse, Mount Everest base camp and 3 days trekking tour around the Mt. Kailash. I am a woman from Austria, single and 32 years old.

I want to take the 15 days group tour from an online tour agency and I need at least one more person to get this tour started. Because I am the only one for this departure now and it must be at least 2 pax to get the tour started!

My favourite departure date is 20. May 2016, but 08. July 2016 will be Ok for me too.
Will someone be interessted in taking this trip too? I will be glad to hear from you. You can reply to my post.

Liebe GrĂ¼sse

Sabine Winkler from Vienna
Aug 10, 2015 05:00
  • PAULSWENSON
Thank you for sharing your planning. Even one of my wish is to travel to China once. But, what is the speciality about Holy Mount Kailash place?
Aug 22, 2015 06:14
GUEST81189 Hi. I'm Wanda and I'm planning trip to Tibet soon. Mt. Kailash is a Holly Mountain for three religions: Hinduism, Buddism, and Jainism. In May, there are many pilgrims, mostly from India and from within Tibet. It's believed that some Gods live there and worshippers circumambulate (walk around the Mountain). It's a spectacular event.
Feb 1, 2016 04:24
GUESTSAMIR Hi,

My name is Samir. I am from Sydney, Australia. I am also planning to go to Mount Kailash as I am a Hindu and this will be my ultimate goal for life to pay a visit to Mount Kailash. I would like to go around the mountain for 3 days too.

Please contact me if you think I could be siutable companion for you. I am 66 years old. As I will be travelling alone thats why I need a person to share my room, otherwise I have to pay a single supplement, which is too much for me.

My email ID: <gmail.com|sidhabat>. Look forward to hear from you soon.
Last year I visited Lhasa and wanted to go to Kailash but due to earthquake China governemnt returned all tourist from Lhasa who were going to visit Kailash.
Post a Reply to: Holy Mount Kailash!!! Who is coming with me?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code