Menu
【Guangzhou】experienced personal tour guide & business assistant
Aug 29, 2015 02:13
  • LYNN0513
Hey everyone,

This is Lynne here. I currently work in an information and technology Co., which is pretty much like the Chinese version of Reuters or Bloomberg. So yes, I'm quite familiar with financial news and relevant knowledge, and I believe it would be helpful with your business trip here.

Besides, I know this city well. I'm not a local but I've been living here for about 3 years. I'd like to show you around and try some typical Chinese food and cultural, see if you can really enjoy them, haha.

It would be nice if you can disscuss your schedule with me in advance. I usually need to work on weekdays, so weekends would be better for me. and I'll have a holday during Octomber 3-7, without any plan yet.

All right. You're very welcome to send me a message if you're interested. Hope you can be my next friend.

Lynne.
Sep 16, 2015 06:34
GUEST81189 Hi Lynne,my name is Neil from Sydney,Australia. I just happened to see this website for the first time tonight. I have been to China many times for travel and I know Guangzhou quite well. Now recently I have started a business here which involves working together with licenced migration lawyers in my city to help find Chinese clients for them and I wonder if you would like to co-operate with me to do this? There is no migration knowledge required,all we need to do is find people who are serious to migrate to Australia and who have the capacity to do this. Then we refer them to the lawyers and they pay us a referral fee. Several of the lawyers are Chinese so language is not a problem.
I will probably come to China again next year in April,or if you can find at least two clients who go ahead,then I will come in October. Meanwhile you can contact me here. I also have a great interest in China,Chinese history,antiques and culture so I am sure we can be good friends too!

Best regards,
Neil.
Dec 27, 2015 03:12
  • LYNN0513
Hi Neil, sorry for late reply. I haven't been here for months. thanks for offering me the opportunity to work together. I appreciated it. but currently I'm planning to move to north China, maybe next year in June. so. anyway, I hope everything is going well, and I'm pretty sure it's a good market here, in guangzhou.

Mar 10, 2016 03:05
  • KUNGMAJOR
Hi

I am Michael Gong, a freelance business interpreter,Sourcing agent in Guangzhou, Foshan and Zhongshan of China for many years, I Have my own export company with office in Guagnzhou, We can provide the service as follows :

A),Reserve hotel & ticket / car rental/apartment rental
B),Business interpreter/Assistant
C),Airport pick up & drop off service(in Guangzhou,Foshan,Shenzhen and Hongkong)

D), Consolidation We can consolidate your products from different suppliers into one shipment,either full container load or less container load from china in our warehouse to save your shipping cost.

E),Wholesale markets Guide / tour guide in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Foshan and Hongkong.
F), Customs brokerage: Work out the customs documents such as packing list,commercial invoice, PVOC,Certificate of Origin (GSP FORM A,Form E, Form B, Form P,Form F), Fumigation Certificate, Disinfection certificate and bill of Lading.

G), Verify Manufacturer & Quality control services
H) Door to Door As a member of the world biggest freight association, my company have a very reliable and powerful overseas network who can offer door to door service, from your supplier till your warehouse, one stop solution service

I),Your office Representative .
J), Drop ship deliver goods to your right customer and keep your suppliers and customers unknown each other
As an Experienced business interpreter/sourcing agent in Guangzhou, fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, knows China product manufactures and wholesale markets very well such as out-door & in-door furniture,lighting, ceramics,tiles, electrical appliance,building materials,garments&garments accessories, auto accessories, motorcycle accessories,bags&bag accessories, shoes and shoes accessories, Led TV,Laptop,mobile,Mini Projector, MID,Camera and other electronics, speaker cabinet, stationery,gift, jewelry,toys etc.

I will act as your own business interpreter, assistant, Consultant, a buying agent. NOT ONLY help you overcome the language barrier, But ALSO stand your side and try my best to protect your interests in business processing.

If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities.

I have rich experience abt international trade , if you are interested in need of this services ,pls feel free to email me for more details .

Best regards & Thanks

Email: gmail.com|cncalling
Cellphone : +86-135-1272-3439 (you may WhatsApp/Viber me)

Post a Reply to: 【Guangzhou】experienced personal tour guide & business assistant
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code