Menu
Can you let me know where is the nearest pet wholesale market to me?
Sep 9, 2015 10:39
guest76167 Hi

I'm oftenly going to guangzhou to buy clothes stock for my boutique business. My next trip will be around next two week, and i'm intended to go for pet wholesale market to buy pet clothes, accessories & pet's daily supplement. But my quantity no so many. I'm normally will stay at 十三行 (人民南路). Thanks.
Sep 9, 2015 22:02
  • GIONVIA
Per my understanding ,there is no special pet accessories wholesale markets in Guangzhou But you may find some shops in xijiao fashion jewelry markets and onelink gifts markets . Small quantity is ok seeing wholesale shops business is not really good these days .Cheers guys.
Sep 9, 2015 23:08
  • SCARLETT7878
I feel little pet clothes in guangzhou,but u can go to BuYunTianDi market,maybe in there have wholesale of pet clothes,
Sep 23, 2015 21:34
  • WENSHIDI
According to the book "A Businessman's Guide to the Wholesale Markets of Guangzhou" pet markets in the downtown area such as the Yihe Fish, Bird and Stonework Market 艺和鱼鸟石艺市场, the Shufang Jie Aquatic Animal Market 书房水族市场 and the Qingping Aquatic and Pet Market 清平水族宠物市场 are not really wholesale and more for locals and tourists. If you are looking for genuine wholesale prices then you need to go out to Chengnan Pet Market 沥新城南宠物市场 which is now reachable by subway. Check out the book for full address and directions.
Post a Reply to: Can you let me know where is the nearest pet wholesale market to me?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code