Menu
Guangzhou wholesale centre for kitchenware and household items??
Sep 11, 2015 03:39
  • MK1979
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Sep 11, 2015
  • Status: offline
Hi all,

I am going to Guangzhou in Oct and would like to source for some basic household cleaning equipments eg. Mops, brooms, magic cloth etc.. Etc..
And also some basic kitchen equipments eg. Rice cooker, steamers, special chopping tools etc..

Can any kind experts recommend which place should I go for these items?

And any Nearby hotels to recommend as well?

Thank you so much.

Regards
Michael kwok
Sep 12, 2015 03:15
#1  
Hi Michael,

You can buy the products you need from Nan Tian International hotel facilities wholesale market. For nearby hotels, you can look for a hotel in Haizhu district, or search hotels by using the market name.

If need help, please contact me.

Regards

Nelson
Last edited by FASHIONHANDBAGSLINE: Sep 12, 2015 03:15
Sep 23, 2015 21:29
#2  
  • WENSHIDI
  • Points:
  • Join Date: May 18, 2007
  • Status: Offline
The book "A Businessmans Guide to the Wholesale Markets of Guangzhou" recommends a number of markets for the kind of products that you are looking for.
Nantian International Hotel Supplies Wholesale Market 南天国际酒店用品批发市场 does have a large selection but it is at the more expensive end of the market.
For more basic supplies, Guangzhou Nantai Kitchen Accessories Wholesale Market 南泰百货批发中心. Even better would be the Changjiang General Commodities Market 长江百货交易城 which has the cheapest prices for the items that you are looking for. Check out the book for adresses and full details.
Sep 27, 2015 22:28
#3  
  • TAKITAYIWU
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jul 25, 2015
  • Status: Offline
yiwu wholesale market is full of those products u inquiry...cheap price,and high quality.



Quote:

Originally Posted by MK1979 View Post

Hi all,

I am going to Guangzhou in Oct and would like to source for some basic household cleaning equipments eg. Mops, brooms, magic cloth etc.. Etc..
And also some basic kitchen equipments eg. Rice cooker, steamers, special chopping tools etc..

Can any kind experts recommend which place should I ...
Sep 29, 2015 02:59
#4  
  • MK1979
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Sep 11, 2015
  • Status: Offline
Thanks Nelson. Thanks everyone.
Nov 23, 2015 11:41
#5  
GUEST13088 Hi I'm coming to Gaungzhou in December I need to get the exclusive shafing dishes need your help where to find.

Thanks

Caroline
Nov 23, 2015 22:28
#6  
  • SASIKUMAR311
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jan 12, 2012
  • Status: Offline
Dear Carloline,

Guangzhou have kitchen ware markets , Also have lot of factorys, DO you want ceramic or other material .we are sourcing and purchasing agents in china for overseas buyer. If you are interested you contact me. Iam sure any way you need local helper. Then why you dont choose us. Keep in touch (gmail.com|samhomeproducts) 008613570527844(whats up)
Nov 23, 2015 22:36
#7  
Dear Caroline,

Recommend below 2 hot pot address,both are very famous as the delicious dishes.

You can show to taxi driver,they can guide you.

#海底捞火锅#:广州市海珠区新港中路352号丽影星光城一、二层

#麻田会(光明店)#:西湖路63号光明广场9楼(近北京路)
If you need me accompany,you can contact me.

Mrs Jenny:18026264719

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny



Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13088

Hi I'm coming to Gaungzhou in December I need to get the exclusive shafing dishes need your help where to find.

Thanks

Caroline
Nov 26, 2015 08:58
#8  
  • GIONVIA
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Apr 14, 2004
  • Status: Offline
For shafing dishes ,if your order quantity is limited ,just get from Nantian hotel supplies wholesale markets or Shaxi hotel stuff wholesale market .If your order quantity is big enough , you may consider to get from Fengxi town Chaozhou city where most of everyday use ceramics are manufactured and the shops from the market also get from there .Cheers .
Jul 7, 2016 05:26
#9  
GUEST77152 Hi all
I am interested to to visit Gangzhou may be in september 2016 to purchase of all kinds of building materials , tiles , sanitary items , lighting items and SOLID DOORS and others to newly constructed House of my own . any body can share alone to visit this possible or better through agency.

gmail.com|amma9448712859
Jul 7, 2016 20:46
#10  
If you are the first time to visit Guangzhou, use an agency can save your time and money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST77152 View Post

Hi all
I am interested to to visit Gangzhou may be in september 2016 to purchase of all kinds of building materials , tiles , sanitary items , lighting items and SOLID DOORS and others to newly constructed House of my own . any body can share alone to visit this possible or better through agency.

amma9448712859@g...
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou wholesale centre for kitchenware and household items??
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code