Menu
Interpreter Translator available in Guangzhou
Sep 16, 2015 02:21
  • SOLOMON2013
Dear Friends :

Many thanks for your time to review my post !
This is Solomon Sun here ,a Chinese freelancer living in Guangzhou .As I have rich experience in translation /guiding ,I can offer the below service :

1 ,Can be a translator/interpreter or tour guide when you come China . (English to Chinese )

2, Can be your agency or representative to do the sourcing ,inspection ,purchasing ,shipping by air and by sea etc ,when you place the order to China suppliers,
I also have many contacts of suppliers in leathers goods ( bag, belts ,purses ,wallets ),clothing , jewelry sets , sunglasses ,glasses , also including the replica goods like Gucci Chanel ,have a good channel to purchase and sending goods .

3, Offer hotels reservation, car leasing, airport pick-up (US$60 one time) and arrange your business schedule etc.The cost of the above is very competitive,

4,Can help you in setting up office in Guangzhou and take you to all of the wholesales markets ,as I know the Guangzhou local market very well .If you are really need the above service ,pls don't hesitate to email me for more details ,I might be your best choice .

If you are interested ,pls feel free to contact me ,my skype id is luckysolomon

Best regards
Solomon Sun
Last edited by SOLOMON2013: Sep 16, 2015 02:22
Post a Reply to: Interpreter Translator available in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code