Menu
Hi I am an English Teacher with 3 years experience.i am looking for an opportunity to teach in china
Sep 20, 2015 08:22
guest35241 I am called Meliedje Fanche Rhodesse ladouce Address +237 675563307 Douala Cameroon. My teaching skills extend entails the following; high level of patience and commitment in working with children and young people,strong practical and theoretic background in developing appropriate teaching materials,design good lesson activities that will relate the subject to the physical world.my core competences in teaching includes the following ; Organizational skills,class room development,class room management,problem solving and voluntary work.i am very bilingual I speak and write both English and French languages. You would not regret adding me to your team of teachings.i hold the following 1)Bachelor of Arts degree in teaching English. 2) TESOL/ TEFL certificate thanks waiting for your reply
Sep 27, 2015 03:27
  • RITABEST
Hello, Meliedje. This is Riat, are you still looking for teaching job in China ? If yes, please feel free to contact me, we have many schools in defferent cities.

Contact details are below
E-mail: 163.com|yuhou899
Mobile phone: 86+13860434737
Wechat: xgf729178709
QQ:729178709

Best Regards
Rita
Post a Reply to: Hi I am an English Teacher with 3 years experience.i am looking for an opportunity to teach in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code