Menu
WHOLESALE-TV.US
Oct 8, 2015 15:38
guest08159 This title is an internet wholesaler? It claims? Located shanghai? It wants me to send money through western union but first I’m wanting to confirm this is legit live in the us does anyone know of this company or is it a scam?
[JIELAN HE Shanghai No.1218 Qiuriver road,Zhabei District China 200120]
Oct 8, 2015 20:38
GUESTLEE If you buy something online, please never pay your money via Western Union. It's unsafe. Please use Paypal or any other third-party payment tools to ensure your transaction. If you didn't receive your goods, you still have a chance to open a dispute to get back your money. If you paid via Western Union, your money goes to the seller directly. If he didn't send your goods, you can't do anything to get back your money.

If you buy large quantity of goods or something really important and expensive, I won't suggest you buy them online because there are too many scams. Some of them establish good websites to attract customers. After the customers pay for the goods, then they don't deliver goods.

Lastly, do not believe those websites who sell cheap electronic things, such as phones, laptops and cameras. I have seen that many people were cheated.
Post a Reply to: WHOLESALE-TV.US
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code