Menu
Manufacturing
Oct 13, 2015 04:51
guestdrewchina Hi, I will be travelling to China very soon and was wondering where is best for me to have my new baby clothing line manufactured? Yiwu? Any direction would help???
Mobile & Internet: what do I do about phones there as i will need the internet???
Oct 14, 2015 05:44
  • CHLOE2YING
Hello, for garments sure i will suggest you come to Guangzhou, here have the biggest garments market, here is the markets for baby clothing.

1. Sha he clothes market
2. Zhongshanba road.

And if you need an Interpreter here, i can be your good choice

PM me here or Whatsapp me 0086 15920319288

Have a nice day ~
Oct 25, 2015 05:34
  • NEWBOA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDREWCHINA

Hi, I will be travelling to China very soon and was wondering where is best for me to have my new baby clothing line manufactured? Yiwu? Any direction would help???
Mobile & Internet: what do I do about phones there as i will need the internet???

Hi
This is Olivia from Zhejiang.
Regarding to your question, there are 3 main bases to produce the baby and child garments. It is Guangdong - FOSHAN, Zhejiang - ZHILI(in Huzhou) and Fujian - SHISHI.
So it is depending on you which country you choose.
And regarding the mobile and Internet, if you stay in China long or will come to China often, it would be better to to buy a China Number. And some public is WIFI-free, so dont be worried about the Internet.

If have some other questions, could let me know.

BR
Olivia
Oct 25, 2015 23:20
Have you come to China already?

Regarding the baby clothes line,Guangzhou will be good choice for you.

There are several children clothes market for you choose.

Have any more required,just feel free to contact me.

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny
Oct 26, 2015 02:50
GUEST10138 Can you tell me the 7 clothes markets for Babies? Also are there any suppliers that don't sell on Alibaba or similar as I want items that are not sold on there. I am also going to start my own Baby clothing line, should I look for a manufacturer at those markets?
Oct 28, 2015 23:35
  • CHLOE2YING
hi, i think those design in market have same in Alibaba, maybe you can try your own design....
Dec 20, 2015 06:46
GUEST49200 Garment manufactures located most east China provinces . Zhejiang,Jiangsu,Fujian,Guangdong etc..
It's better you communicate with some factories before you coming.so that you can save your valuable time in China.
for knitting ware you can come to Xiangshan juxi,in our Ningbo area.they are complete knitting ware manufacture chain there.from fabirc ,coloring,garment produce,embroider,etc...
Aslo very conveniece transportation to Ningbo port,It takes about 2 hours far away from Ninhno sea port.
More information about Ningbo pls contact me 163.com|zty0574
Dec 21, 2015 01:37
Have you come to China Guangzhou for Babies clothes purchasing?

New design will not be in network,to protect the version.

ZHONGSHAN BA ROAD is very big clothes market for Children.

More details,you can add mine skype:zhujenny2013.

Waiting for your new news.

Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10138

Can you tell me the 7 clothes markets for Babies? Also are there any suppliers that don't sell on Alibaba or similar as I want items that are not sold on there. I am also going to start my own Baby clothing line, should I look for a manufacturer at those markets?
Dec 21, 2015 13:00
GUEST57849 Hi my name is Sandy,I'm from Canada and I'm looking for 2" faux wood slats and components,please recommend me a company that specialize in the faux wood blinds.

Please send info to oasisblinds.ca|sandy

Thank you.
Post a Reply to: Manufacturing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code