Menu
Taxi from Datong to Beijing
Oct 13, 2015 16:31
guestmikehum Hi, how much would it cost to hire a taxi to travel approximately 5 hours (from Da Nan St, Datong, SX, China to Beijing airport). I tried to get an early flight from Datong to Beijing and either the flight is sold our or its been cancelled. I'm not too keen on taking the train or the bus
Oct 13, 2015 20:42
GUEST9754
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMIKEHUM

Hi, how much would it cost to hire a taxi to travel approximately 5 hours (from Da Nan St, Datong, SX, China to Beijing airport). I tried to get an early flight from Datong to Beijing and either the flight is sold our or its been cancelled. I'm not too keen on taking the train or the bus

I tried to search on the internet. According to some ads, it costs at least CNY800. Some drivers might ask for more. You'd better bargain with him.
Oct 21, 2015 04:31
  • SHUNYUBLANDY
SHUNYU Blandy Offer Free Chinese Information Service:

Dear follow your address: Your Chinese address is Nanda Street Chaoyang Area , Is it right ??

From Nanda Street to Airplane is about 19 Kilometers , By Taxi Is Around 60 RMB ~80RMB

For Reference .

You can add our what's app: +86 180 56625228 Blandy if you need more useful chinese information , you can contact us on what's app.

Our What's App is offer Free Chinese information --Offer wholesale Place , Travel place , Tracffic information etc.、、
Oct 28, 2015 06:21
it will costs around 100RMB
Post a Reply to: Taxi from Datong to Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code