Menu
How/Where to find assistants in Yiwu?
Oct 26, 2015 23:52
  • BRUNO78
Hello. I'm looking for an assistant in Yiwu willing to work full-time as interpreter, purchasing agent, etc. I'm not sure where to start searching, is there any place or website where I could find CV (resume) of people looking for a long-term job? Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
Oct 28, 2015 09:12
It is easy to find a company to work for you as sourcing agent, there are many trading company doing business in this way in Yiwu, but not easy to just find one person for that. I knew some friends in Yiwu work as sourcing agent, small company, if you liked, i can introduce them to you.
Feb 27, 2016 23:11
GUEST95364 Hi, next time you can ask me to see if i can help.
my email is: yahoo.com|window_lee
Mar 15, 2016 23:09
  • ARLIN

Hi Bruno,

This is Arlin who is Professional and Experienced business trip guide/business interpreter/sourcing agent in Yiwu.
I am working in Yiwu indepently offering consulting services to the oversea customers who need assistance when dealing with Chinese suppliers. I have been working in the international trading industry for 10 years with rich experience of accompanying oversea clients for business trips and factory visits. I Possess a wide range of product knowledge from commodity product(jewelry,craft,toys,electronic,knitting fabric,clothes,shoes,bags,umbrella,etc), I can speak very good English and have rich experience of communicating with different factories, which can help you a lot to smooth your communication with the factories.

My services include (but not limited to):
1) New products/ factories sourcing. Perform detailed breakdown analysis of quotes and provide reports on factories (shop floor pictures, capacity, current products, customers served)
2) Manage lead time, custom application and shipping.
3) Quality control(factory audit or preshipment inspection). Report can be done in format dictated by you
4) Project management and bi-lingual communication support. Make it easier to manage multiple Chinese suppliers.
5) Help arrange your sourcing trip in China: Factory screening beforehand and translator support when you are in China. After you left China, I'll provide China-based support to help you manage suppliers.
6) Interpretation(trade shows, business meetings, etc), Document translation, Tour guide, Shopping assistance or any other related services you need.

I am free to travel within China. The main cities include Shanghai, Ningbo, Hangzhou,Suzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou...

If you have any question about buying products from China or if you need any help when dealing with the Chinese suppliers, please feel free.

Arlin
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
What's app:0086-13516926936
Wechat:arlinlee

Post a Reply to: How/Where to find assistants in Yiwu?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code