Menu
Flight to China from Nairobi Kenya
Oct 28, 2015 03:16
I am shopping for housing material like tiles & stuff. Was wondering, what would be the best time to travel to China? Whats the best airline (for business-the cheapest).

I would also want to know if there is an office that can help me run around when I get to china.

Best Rgds,
Tim.
Oct 28, 2015 21:33
GUESTTED Tim, you need to make an appointment with Chinese embassy in your country before you submit your documents to apply for your visa. The appointment starts from every first day of each month.

I think you may make a call to consult how to make the appoinment.
Tel: 254-717070214
Oct 28, 2015 23:22
  • CHLOE2YING
Hi, Tim, Nice to know you here.

My name is Chloe, am an Interpreter in Guangzhou, my main work is to run around the markets with buyer, and most of my customer are from Africa, i spent almost 15days every month in the construction material markets and furniture markets in Foshan (near Guangzhou) since most of my clients come here is to purchase stuff for their new house.

Guangzhou and Foshan is the best city to purchase home stuff, and now is the best time to travel to here, cause now the weather is nicest in the year, here Spring is too wet, Summer is too hot, sometimes my customer make a joke about it, they said here is hotter then Africa hahahaha, Autumn is now, but really shot, so you may need to come fast, And winter is cold, and i don't like winter hahaha~

And i would suggest you take Ethiopian airline, keep track with their website, or you contact with your local agency, you may find some cheap tickets.

Besides, In my opinion, living and eating are most important things when you travel, but don't worry about food, in Guangzhou you can find African food easily, And Chinese food are very delicious too, for hotel, you can let me know your budget, i can recommend for you.

The most important things after finish your purchasing here, you need someone reliable to check the goods and load container, for me, i have enough experience with shipping stuff, i worked in a shipping agent for two years, so i know where to get good price and safe custom service.

Any more information, welcome to PM me here or Whatsapp me at 0086 15920319288

Have a nice day ~

Chloe

Last edited by CHLOE2YING: Oct 28, 2015 23:46
Post a Reply to: Flight to China from Nairobi Kenya
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code