Menu
Is a tourist visa enough or should we ask for business visa (Z or F?) ?
Nov 2, 2015 12:25
guest18233 Good evening,

I am in a association sending volunteer for one month in a Yizhou (Southern China).
We were wondering : Which visa is LEGAL for this status?
Nov 2, 2015 19:18
GUEST79889
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18233

Good evening,

I am in a association sending volunteer for one month in a Yizhou (Southern China).
We were wondering : Which visa is LEGAL for this status?

You should apply for a F type for your volunteer job. To apply for the F type, you should ask the inviter to send you an invitation letter. Therefore, you can use the invitation letter to apply a F type from Chinese embassy in your country.
Nov 10, 2015 20:48
GUESTSYED My visa consultant asked for bank statement ... Is that really necessary for F visa . I have invitation though.
Nov 11, 2015 19:29
GUEST6894
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSYED

My visa consultant asked for bank statement ... Is that really necessary for F visa . I have invitation though.

Usually, bank statement isn't required. However, the situations are different from country to country. Some Chinese embassies might require the bank statement, even round-trip air tickets and hotel booking.

I think you should do as your consultant told you what to do. His purpose is to increase your chance of getting your F type.
Nov 12, 2015 00:15
  • BJLEEO
It can be. Please provide the bank statement as required.
Post a Reply to: Is a tourist visa enough or should we ask for business visa (Z or F?) ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code