Menu
can little kids hold pandas at the panda sanctuary?
Nov 17, 2015 22:04
  • TEYANGCHOE
i'm planning to take my kids to the panda base in chengdu in a couple weeks. my daughter especially loves pandas so it'll be a nice treat for her. i've read that this place allows you to hold the pandas, but i was wondering if there is an age limit for this because my girl is quite young. i found some useful info in the article below, but if anyone could give me more specifics it would be great!
Nov 18, 2015 19:57
GUESTKEN TEYANGCHOE,

I am afraid that you may not do this at panda base in Chengdu due to the distemper that occurred at the beginning of 2015. In Bifengxia Panda Base, visitors can become volunteers to spend a week or a month taking care of pandas there. Then they can have close contact with pandas. However, you need to apply in advance.

However, you can still go to Panda Valley in Dujiangyan. According to what I know, visitors still are allowed to hold pandas to take photos. They have to donate CNY 1800 to 2000. You can take high speed train from Chengdu Railway Station to Dujiangyan and then catch a taxi to get there.
Post a Reply to: can little kids hold pandas at the panda sanctuary?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code