Menu
Need wholesaler for variety garments but not huge quantity per item
Nov 18, 2015 10:00
  • RAJAINDIA
Hi, I am and online garments retailer from India and I am planning to purchase directly from Guangzhou. I need variety of items but less in quantity (5-10 piece per item). Is it possible for me to buy it like the way I am thinking or I will have to buy at retail price for this quantity? Please provide me some information.

Any answer are appreciate.
Thank you.
Nov 18, 2015 21:00
  • SASIKUMAR311
Dear Rajaindia,

Its really complciated to buy . If you buy very low quality garments. better you can try in inida. for this quantity like in delhi,if you garments quality and new desgins you can try here. And there is more trouble importing from china to india. please get the advise from customs clearing agents. after you start it . We have lot of exp
thanks,
sasikumar(008613570527844)
Nov 19, 2015 01:55
  • RAJAINDIA
Thank you SASIKUMAR311 for your reply.

I have been purchasing from Delhi specially Tank Road but I do not get the style and quality I am look for there. I am planning to open a boutique so, I need complete new collection whereas collections from Delhi are very common in my Local. I am planning to Import from China because I need approx 400 - 500 different new styles (items) and quantity is approx 5 - 10 per items and I cannot get this in Delhi.
Nov 19, 2015 03:00
  • SASIKUMAR311
Dear Rajaindia,

If you are interested to do. I have several markets here to visit. I have one friend here she will help you for your business. when you plan to guanghzou?? . i ask her to join your visit to visit. she can do transaltor. you note my no (008613570527844) whats up. i will intro her.
Nov 19, 2015 03:23
  • RAJAINDIA
Thank you for your reply

There are many wholesalers I suppose and I may not buy everything item from one wholesaler. So, can I purchase in quantities like I am planning to?
Nov 19, 2015 04:35
  • SASIKUMAR311
Yes can be please add my no or send your no i will guide you
Nov 19, 2015 04:58
  • SASIKUMAR311
Dear Rajaindia,

I think you are misunderstand that i pushing you get the service. You can done with out local people here. better you can check other peoles also and reply to me . i will intro some one. as you are indian so i just advise you thanks,
sasikumar
Nov 19, 2015 08:31
  • RAJAINDIA
Thank you SASIKUMAR311 for all the information you provided. I will contact you in your number if I have any more question.
Nov 19, 2015 21:38

You can go to YIWU international market to purchase various Boutique.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAJAINDIA View Post

Thank you SASIKUMAR311 for your reply.

I have been purchasing from Delhi specially Tank Road but I do not get the style and quality I am look for there. I am planning to open a boutique so, I need complete new collection whereas collections from Delhi are very common in my Local. I am planning to Import from China be...
Nov 20, 2015 09:27
  • RAJAINDIA
But most guys are saying that it is best to visit Guangzhou for garments (ladies). I do not have much idea either of these two places but I just want to purchase variety of designs/item but less in quantity (5-10 pieces per item)
Nov 21, 2015 01:23
  • SASIKUMAR311
Yes you can purchase from guangzhou. can choose different style from supplier from market. Also here have men's garment . also knitted garments from zhongzhan.
Basically i from garment industry. i was worked in delhi modelama export.shaki group.and CAD (PATTERN MAKING DESGINER). \
SASI
Post a Reply to: Need wholesaler for variety garments but not huge quantity per item
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code