Menu
A good, fine man in Lijiang
Jun 13, 2005 21:33
  • ANOVA
If you happened to be in Lijiang and would like to see Meili Snow Mountain but you do not want to spend time in looking for transports, foods and lodgings, hence, I would recommend you to go with Mr. Shen Wei - a tour guide cum driver in Lijiang for 4 days 3 nights tour to Meili.

I have no other intention, merely to share my experience in Lijiang, recently.

We have the great privilege to go with Shen Wei on 5th of June. We met him accidentally. We were on the way out when he dropped by at our youth hostel. We did not know he was so reputated in Lijang area. We thought that he was just another boastful person trying to convince us with the big talk so that we would go with him to Meili. But it turned out that I was wrong. He is the most honest, humble person we met in Yunnan. From Kunming to Dali then to Lijang, we had met several unpleasant incidents which really scared us to trust people there anymore. But he is the driver that you wish to have each time you go for travelling. He is such a humorous person with sentimental heart. You will have a very wonderful trip with him.

4 Days 3 Nights

Itineraries:

3.5 hours trekking from Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge to Upper Tiger Leaping Gorge/visiting a Tibetan House/Napa/Yila/BaiMa Snow Mountain/Meili Snow Mountain/Mingyong Glaciers/Dongzhulin Temple/Songzhanlin Temple/Lashi…etc.

Fees: 750 - 800 RMB

I had an unforgettable trekking experience to Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge, I was stunned at the scenery of Shangrilla, and I fell in love at the first sight of Meili.

So, if you wish to travel to Meili from Lijang for a quite adventurous but not too challenging trip. You may contact Mr.Shen Wei at : 13038613800 ( add +86 if you call from outside of China.)

Post a Reply to: A good, fine man in Lijiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code