Menu
How to make payment to wholesalers in Guangzhou?
Nov 20, 2015 10:46
  • RAJAINDIA
Hi, I am from India and I am going to visit Guangzhou next year to make some wholesale purchase. I would like to know how to make payment to wholesalers in there. I have never made any purchase earlier from China other than online or been there so, I would like to know what kind of payment they accept or what is the best way to pay them or do I have to hire Agents to make it for me? My purchase will be approx 5-10 piece per item but around 400-500 items in total from different wholesalers.

Any answer are appreciate.
Thank you.
Nov 21, 2015 00:22
  • THEDARS
The best option is pay by yourself as the goods are less.
Nov 21, 2015 01:20
  • SASIKUMAR311
dear raja,

you can pay 30% advance to them by hand . And 70 % balance you pay by hand or get advise by your clearing agent if the TT copy no need required for clearance . then its ok. But once every goods reach you pay to them by hand. as i advise earlier without local people you can't win this kind of purchase. its not a1 product in from one supplier
thank,sasi
Nov 22, 2015 02:06
  • RAJAINDIA
I am planning to purchase for approx $15-22k (INR 10-15 lakhs). So how will I make the withdrawal in China? If I have to pay cash?
Nov 22, 2015 21:47

You can transfer to one company first.

After you finish purchase,you collect the goods in one warehouse,and withdraw the amount to do the payment.

Another easy way,you can entrust one trading company do for you.
They will arrange the full case,accompany you purchase,do the goods collect,check the quantity and quality,make payment,and do the shipping for you.

I have done the trading business more than 10 years,quite familar with yiwu and guangzhou market.

now special in doing FASHION handbags.If you need my assistance.I also can do for you.

Waiting for your idea.

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAJAINDIA

I am planning to purchase for approx RAJAINDIA5-22k (INR 10-15 lakhs). So how will I make the withdrawal in China? If I have to pay cash?
Nov 29, 2015 01:38
  • THEDARS
upto 10K you can declare in customs and bring with you. remaining you can withdraw in china by visa card or let your partner from home country send by westernunion. it can work
otherwise you need some local agent in china, either Chinese or indian, many Indians in Guangdong here they can help you to transfer payment.
Goodluck
Dec 10, 2015 17:22
GUEST18110 There are many Indians living in Guangzhou, I can introduce one to you
Post a Reply to: How to make payment to wholesalers in Guangzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code