Menu
How to start a small shop in guangzhou initial investment and visa requirements
Nov 27, 2015 10:53
guest10278 Dear friends
I want to know that can I find suitable business opportunity in guangzhou for a moderate budget of 300000 RMB I am visiting guangzhou for 10 days in december. Would this period be sufficient for my opportunity search....is chinese partner a must and what sort of investment is required
Thanks
Nov 27, 2015 19:53
GUEST65789 In your case, you should apply for a business type. It requires an invitation letter from a Chinese business partner. Sometimes, it also requires the invitation confirmation letter from the duly authorized Chinese unit. If you find a Chinese business partner, he/she should help you acquire this.
Nov 28, 2015 03:08
  • FLOWERLUO
if 10 days is sufficient depends on how much you know about the area you want you shop located at and what kind of shop you wanna open,if you want open resterant,then it is complicated to get lisence,in 10 days not sure if you can get anybody help you to find out all information is.
open a shop in China and if you wanna get lisence for your shop or company,better you have a Chinese partner,the license in China for Chinese is easier to get than foreigner ,and further more,if you need to deal with Chinese govt,you need a Chinese help you to do it.or,you find an agent who especially work on license to help you to get it.agent will charge you service fee if they can do it.
Nov 28, 2015 03:15
GUEST17993 Thanks flowerluo for your informative reply....
Nov 30, 2015 23:29
  • FLOWERLUO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17993

Thanks flowerluo for your informative reply....

you are welcome,hope everything goes well with your business
Dec 2, 2015 02:47
GUEST07237 dear flowerluo
in case i visit guangzhou for a 10 day visit can i find some good and safe business opportunities within a budget of 300000 RMB. do their lies value for my investment since i have only heard of china without seeing actual ground realities. in india I do make around 15 to 20 percent return per annum on this amount. would it be wise to find opportunities on this foreign land. your advice would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance
Dec 4, 2015 10:12
  • FLOWERLUO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST07237 View Post

dear flowerluo
in case i visit guangzhou for a 10 day visit can i find some good and safe business opportunities within a budget of 300000 RMB. do their lies value for my investment since i have only heard of china without seeing actual ground realities. in india I do make around 15 to 20 percent return per annum on this amount. would it ...

if you don't have people who you can trust to help you in China,i don't think you should invent your money that easily.and i don't know what kind of business you wanna do.and i don't know what you invest in india either,so it is hard to compare.
300K, if you wanna open a shop in downtown GZ,it is not that enought i think.also depends on what kind of shops you wanna open.
if you wanna invest it to property(house),it is not enough either,and further more,there are lots of rules about property in China too.i know in India,the house price is Cheaper than in China.
if you wanna sent a company,then you should find a agent to do the Chinese part for you.you need to pay for the service fee.the fee also depends on what kind of company you r going to sent up.(HK company->RP office in gz,or foreign-owned enterprise?) but according to what you say,i think this is not the case you want .so it is hard to give you any specified advise.
if you have some specified questions wanna know,you can sent me the email :163.com|icy-dream too,if the question you asked i know some information about it,i will share all with you.
Dec 4, 2015 10:32
GUEST10278 Thanks flowerluo. ....for your time .
Post a Reply to: How to start a small shop in guangzhou initial investment and visa requirements
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code