Menu
Guagzhou to Yiwu wholesale market
Nov 29, 2015 07:02
  • NT57323
I am planning to visit Yiwu market at the end of this year ie : December 30 2016.
I am coming from KualaLumpur to Guanzhou. I want to know the below things
1. How far from Guangzhou to Yiwu market. How many hours it will take if i take train. Is there any fast train available from Guanzhou to Yiwu market. How much will be the fare.
2. Will there be any budget hotels available near to Yiwu market with in 1 or 2 kms. If so how much will be the per day expense for hotel.
3. Also i want to know whether Yiwu market is having holiday on saturday & sunday. Also is there any holiday on 1st Jan 2016. what are working days for Yiwu market.
Nov 29, 2015 20:40
  • SASIKUMAR311
Quote:

Originally Posted by NT57323 View Post

I am planning to visit Yiwu market at the end of this year ie : December 30 2016.<br />
I am coming from KualaLumpur to Guanzhou. I want to know the below things<br />
1. How far from Guangzhou to Yiwu market. How many hours it will take if i take train. Is there any fast train available from Guanzhou to Yiwu market. How much will be the fa...

HI this is sasikumar, living in guangzhou, also doing buzz in yiwu too. Guangzhou also have same markets as yiwu.Yiwu market quantity you should buy more than guangzhou market. and price is 2 to 3% higher then yiwu some of products. But your buying value is lesser then you can choose from guangzhou.
guangzhou to yiwu have 2 to 3 flights direct. Or else you can take hangzhou flight many flight available. from there to yiwu you can reach by bus (from airport have bus) . or you can take from guangzhou normal train to yiwu from guangzhou railway station 16 to 18 hours you can reach . buy first class ticket its more usefull for foriegner. hotel price should be 180 to 240 rmb available ( also 150 budget have but not much good) .there is no holiday for market. but they some of shops they taken themself holidays.
Dec 6, 2015 03:08
  • NT57323
Hello Sasikumar,

could you please provide your whatsup/wechatid. i need some information on transportation from china to india-hyderabad. As this is the first time for me to import from china, i will be buying few quantity to check whether it is benefit to import from china or not. So i need to have a person who can take care of these transportation. could you please provide your contact details. my wechat id is : ramesh
Post a Reply to: Guagzhou to Yiwu wholesale market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code