Menu
Looking for the the motorcycle accessories shop in Guangzhou
Dec 20, 2015 22:38
guest18625 Dear All
Im a Vietnamese . Im looking for Motorcycles accessories market .
Specially i looking for some goodies like :Key straps, phone case ,T-shirt ,Motorcycle gear .
Can some one tell me where i should go ?
Regard .

My email : gmail.com|dangkygame2015

Sorry for my poor english .
Thanks for reading
Dec 21, 2015 03:09
  • FLOWERLUO
1)for the Motorcycles accessories market,you can go to :baiyun districk,zencai road,there are Motorcycles accessories market there like :广州市白云区增槎路福星摩配市场,i order accessories for my client from shops over there.
2)phone case:you can go to nanfangdasha,new asia (南方大厦,新亚洲,文园),the add is :广州市荔湾区沿江西路49号,you can find all kind case,earphone,,bluetooth,battery,usb cable,memory car,memory stick...all kind of accessories there,i have lots of suplier who has a shop over there. there are several market there and they are near each other.
3)T-shirt,you can go to GZ railway staition,there are several wholesale marekt there like :广州站西服装批发城,流花服装城,白马服装城,红棉, or go to sha he沙河 wholesale market,shi san hang 十三行
i ever work at a trading company who specialize in cellphone accossory and underware,motocycle parts,if you need to know more infos about gz, you can send me email,i can share the infos i know with you : 163.com|icy-dream

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18625 View Post

Dear All
Im a Vietnamese . Im looking for Motorcycles accessories market .
Specially i looking for some goodies like :Key straps, phone case ,T-shirt ,Motorcycle gear .
Can some one tell me where i should go ?
Regard .

My email : gmail.com|dangkygame2015
Post a Reply to: Looking for the the motorcycle accessories shop in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code