Menu
Be ESL teacher in China,No degree and teaching experience requirement
Dec 21, 2015 02:28
guest12574 Description

If you are looking for a change of pace then we can provide that for you. We work with several public and private schools across China and currently have open positions in numerous cities. Whether you want to work in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing, or several other cities, large or small, we can find your dream job in your dream location.

All positions are full time. You can expect to work between 30-40 hours a week. Included in that time is around 10 office hours that can be used for lesson planning. Teaching materials and guidelines will be provided for you. Ages range from 2-12 years old. Class sizes are small and manageable- no more than 20 children- on average 14-17 children. Also, you will be assisted in all classes by an English speaking Chinese assistant. Whether you work with 2-3 year-old children or an older age group, you will have a truly rewarding experience as you watch your students' English develop throughout the year.

For salary you can expect anywhere from 8,000 RMB/Mo in the smaller cities to 15,000 RMB/Mo in the larger cities. The price obviously also varies according to your qualifications. In addition to this base salary, you will also receive up to 3,000 RMB for housing allowance in the larger cities, or an apartment can be provided for you at no cost. After you complete a one year contract you will get a 6,000 RMB bonus at least as well as airfare reimbursement.

Benefits vary according to what program you teach for, but generally you can expect, paid national holidays, the ability to work towards your TEFL while employed, Mandarin lessons, and medical insurance. Additionally, we will pick you up from the airport, provide a hotel during training in Beijing, and assist you in transitioning to China (like getting a new cell phone, bank account, and apartment/flat),working visa provided as long as you are qualified for visa requirement,if not,we will assist you get business visa.

The cost of living is so low that you will be able to save money
When you first hear how much you’ll be paid to teach English in China, you may think it’s not a lot of money. Yet after you get over to China and realize that you aren’t spending half as much as you did back home, you suddenly realize that you can actually save up a good chunk of cash while you teach English and have fun in China at the same time. Teaching in China is a win-win.

For these positions we are only seeking NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS or Europeans with a STRONG command of the English language with minimal accents. No experience and bachelor degree required but we will be screening for passionate and energetic individuals. We also ask that you be responsible and able to adapt to a new environment, culture, and teaching style- you are moving to China after all!

Also:

-Those with a TEFL certificate and bachelors degree will be better compensated.

-Experience is not necessary but passion and enthusiasm is a must!

Please contact for more details
Dec 21, 2015 04:14
  • RUDOLPHZ
Hello my name is Zakaria Aliu Adjei, I am a Ghanaian. I Hold a Bachelors degree in Development Education since 2013, I am an English teacher and an I.T personnel in Ideal College Ghana. A renowned institution. I am interested in teaching English in China. And I will be glad if you could give me your contact details and email...or better still you can send me an Email on gmail.com|rudolphzadjei
You can also call me on +233244844521 for us to talk.. I am interested. Thank you so much.
Dec 21, 2015 13:06
GUEST17384 Hi. I'm Adedeji Michael Segun from Nigeria. I'm highly interested in teaching English in China though i haven't secure a degree but i want a change in my life. I'll be glad if you reply me. My phone number is +23408137913171. Thanks
Dec 22, 2015 16:55
GUEST29154 Hi there. My name is Al. I'm from New Zealand but currently living in Australia. I have worked with young people for a long time in various positions in the social service industry. I would be interested to find out some more information about this opportunity to teach in China. You can contact me via email at windowslive.com|a.simpson
Jan 2, 2016 13:19
  • KINDMAN
Hello
I'm interesting
How can send to you my CV
Jan 3, 2016 20:47
GUEST10187 please Skype me at alma.zhao,but Skype name is Tina
Jan 5, 2016 10:59
  • FRANK41
please am very much interested.Am Vanessa(female),from Nigerian.I graduated from one of the prestigious university in Nigeria with B.ed English and literally studies. please you can send me your contact, my email is gmail.com|promisenneka5
Jan 8, 2016 15:07
GUEST10478 Hello my name is La'chandro Teamer, I'm currently living in the US from Memphis, Tennessee and I am very much interested in this position. I speak English very well as I am also highly passionate and enthusiastic about teaching in China because I'm in need of a change of pace in my life even though I have no degree but at the same time this would be a perfect opportunity for me as well. I would like to get to know more details and information about this position. I can be contacted by my email address: gmail.com|lachandroteamer83 or at my main direct phone number 1-901-530-2510. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
Jan 11, 2016 13:21
GUEST16355 I am from Ghana Samuel Blay is My name . Am Already in China and would like take this offer
Please My email is gmail.com|blaysamuel0
Thank you!
Jan 23, 2016 13:04
GUESTZOV220 My name is Olga Zubrytska. I'm currently in Ukraine, but want to find a teaching job in Shenzhen. Please, contact me: Skype - ZOV220 , email - inbox.ru|ozzzzz.
Best regards.
Jan 25, 2016 10:12
GUEST04150 Hello, I have a BFA and teaching degree from a Canadian University. I also have acquired TEFL and Foreign Expert certificate. Are there any jobs available in Shanghai?
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be ESL teacher in China,No degree and teaching experience requirement
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code