Menu
Be ESL teacher in China,No degree and teaching experience requirement
Feb 3, 2016 08:31
GUEST91110 Hi, my name is Denis Lapointe. I'm in China for the past 6 months. I'm under a Z visa good until march 27. I work for a Canadian company sponsored by a chinese company. I want to make myself a new life in china. I've sent many applications for teaching english but cause I don't have a bachelor degree, the school cannot provide me a z visa.

I can teach french and english, and I have teaching experience and also college certifications to work as a educator in schools or kindergarden.

Any help will be welcome. Thank you

Email:yahoo.ca|denisfantaisie
WeChat: ChiDeni
Feb 4, 2016 19:09
GUESTADAM Hello,

My name is Adam and I, like many others, am interested in your job posting and would like to ask for more information. My email address is gmail.com|adamhwanderlust
Thank you for your consideration.
Feb 10, 2016 00:44
GUEST23242 Is there any email address?

thanks
Feb 13, 2016 23:21
GUESTPOSTER Application Skype,alma.zhao
Feb 19, 2016 08:05
Hello,

My name is Mihai Balan, I'm currently in Romania and I would be really excited to get a teaching job in China. My English is at a C1+ level, as a bonus, I also speak German, I have used both of these languages extensively in my previous working experience.

My email is yahoo.com|m.balan88.

Have a great day!
Feb 26, 2016 01:41
GUESTSRUTHEESH hi,
My name is Srutheesh from India. I was in china for four years and I have part time teaching experience. Now I am looking for a job in china. please mail me more details about the job to mail Id gmail.com|srutheeshkp

Thanks and regards
Srutheesh.K.P
Feb 26, 2016 02:33
GUESTHBGUEST Please send me an email at gmail.com|hendrich.buhrer and i will provide my resume and references. I am a native Canadian English speaker. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Mar 1, 2016 12:12
GUEST26164 Hello my name is Jenna! I'm from Ontario Canada and I am highly motivated and enthusiastic about teaching English in China. Please contact me. Thank you.
hotmail.com|justfab89
Mar 11, 2016 21:43
GUEST29660 I'm very interested and wish I'd seen this before. How do I apply?
Mar 13, 2016 21:36
GUESTTINA You could add my Skype alma.zhao for more details
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be ESL teacher in China,No degree and teaching experience requirement
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code