Menu
Be ESL teacher in China,No degree and teaching experience requirement
Mar 15, 2016 22:09
GUEST20985 Hello ,

My name is Elkeurti El Hadj Mahieddine . I am currently studying in the US but i want to live and work in China . I am from Algeria , and thus , I also can teach French (i have the delf certificate) and Arabic . I am very interested in this position as i started learning Mandarin , i also have a lot of friends from China and some currently living in China .
I seldom see an opportunity like this , and i would be very pleased to hear from you soon .

Email address : gmail.com|mahieddine.elkeurti

Thank you .
Aug 23, 2016 20:45
GUEST29837 Please contact me at u.washington.edu|landeros
Sep 8, 2016 04:37
GUEST25464 My husband and myself would like to teach English in China.
We are a well presented , hard working , couple and would love to embrace your country and people. My husband has a 4 year diploma in teaching with 10 years teaching experience , not teaching at present . I have no formal teaching experience but we do give english lessons in our private time to people of our community. We are currently registering for a accredited TEFL course. We are available immediately .

You can contact us via email - gmail.com|charmainegwenleroux or skype at the same address . We have our resumes ready for submitting.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Ben and Charmaine le Roux
Montagu Western Cape South Africa
Sep 21, 2016 06:31
  • ALAINWHITE
Dear advertiser. My name is Alain. I am from Cameroon. I have 3 years experience with children. I would be interested to find out more information about this opportunity to teach in China. You can contact me via email at gmail.com|alainw3098. I really be grateful. TEFL courses are not offered in our country, I can take the course in China within the first 2 months if am given the chance.

Sep 25, 2016 03:56
GUESTULYSES Hello there, my name is Ulyses, I am Belizean but currently living in El Salvador, I am 26 years old, a native english and spanish speaker with a medical degree since January 2015, but with no experience in teaching. I would like to know what chances I have in China; I am really interested in a teaching job there.

Please contact me. My email is hotmail.com|latindud_nb.
Thank you.
Sep 26, 2016 04:26
GUEST79213 Hello my name is Jackie
I'm an America looking to work in China.

Where can I send my information for this position ?

My email is icloud.com|havibndjdn

Thank you
Oct 23, 2016 19:19
GUESTROHAN Hey, I am recently graduated with a Chemistry degree from Ireland, I was born in Pakistan but have lived in Ireland for most of my life, and currently doing a TEFL course, could you send me on your email address so I can forward my C.V to you.

and I also want to know if I can teach Chemistry.
Oct 24, 2016 02:36
  • GOVANIES53
Hi I am Raphael from USA, your program sounds very interesting ,however I have no teaching experience, would love to give it a try, I am currently in China visiting friends. My contact information below.
upjack55@hotmail. com

Oct 28, 2016 08:40
GUEST43134 High
My name is Vuyelwa, (female )I am a primary school teacher , not a european but can teach english as I have been teaching teaching non-european children english for many years .I am interested in teaching in another country. Looking forward to hear from you. My contact is 0737660402
Nov 22, 2016 22:02
  • PAULAKATE
U can contact me here
yahoo.com|lee7lopez
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be ESL teacher in China,No degree and teaching experience requirement
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code