Menu
So how did you guys remember place-names?
Dec 22, 2015 21:01
  • SHERLEENTU
I always had tons of problem when i trying to remember them, It was just so embarrassing when you confuse them up
Yesterday i even lost my way when i was heading to Dong Si Shi Tiao but mistakenly arrived at Dong Si, I thought I had to walk through 36 streets to get there.(I regard Dong Si Shi as the 40th and Dong Si as the 4th)

And in the end i had to ask a stranger for help..you cant imagine how embarrass i was at that time

Dec 22, 2015 21:04
  • SHERLEENTU
and this is how i get helped...feel like an idiot when he laughed at me..
but at very least, i found a new place to take a walk, worth it o_o

Last edited by SHERLEENTU: Dec 22, 2015 21:10
Dec 22, 2015 21:13
  • SHERLEENTU
and how am i suppose to post multiple pic at one time..?
I can only choose one at a time
I wanna share photos i took that day, they looks good 0_0

Dec 22, 2015 23:46
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHERLEENTU

and how am i suppose to post multiple pic at one time..?
I can only choose one at a time
I wanna share photos i took that day, they looks good 0_0

You were really lucky to find someone help you. I have been here for long time. Members are allowed to add one photo from their computers every time. If you plan to add more, you can visit Photo Album, create a photo album and then upload your photos. Then you can click "Image" button to quote photos in your photo album. It's ok to choose several photos at the same time.
Dec 23, 2015 00:34
  • SHERLEENTU
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07 View Post

You were really lucky to find someone help you. I have been here for long time. Members are allowed to add one photo from their computers every time. If you plan to add more, you can visit Photo Album, create a photo album and then upload your photos. Then you can click "Image" button to quote photos in your photo album. It's...

It works~ ty :D
Dec 23, 2015 02:24
  • SHERLEENTU
Quote:

You were really lucky to find someone help you. I have been here for long time. Members are allowed to add one photo from their computers every time. If you plan to add more, you can visit Photo Album, create a photo album and then upload your photos. Then you can click "Image" button to quote photos in your photo album. It's...

Got it
Dec 23, 2015 02:35
  • SHERLEENTU
Quote:

It still doesn't work T T
I've uploaded my pics in a new album, but nothing happens when I choose them and click post
i cant even see my post, but it would be okay if no pics are selected.
Dec 23, 2015 19:54
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear SHERLEENTU,

We are sorry for the inconvenience that we caused. Actually you already quoted photos from your photo album and posted them successfully in your reply. However, our forum system doesn't allow any format of weblink. The posts containing weblinks have to be verified before they are shown to other members and guests. We already verified your reply. Right now, your reply with three photos can be seen.

Community Moderators
Dec 26, 2015 23:37
  • SHERLEENTU
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHRISTINE View Post

Dear SHERLEENTU,

We are sorry for the inconvenience that we caused. Actually you already quoted photos from your photo album and posted them successfully in your reply. However, our forum system doesn't allow any format of weblink. The posts containing weblinks have to be verified before they are shown to other members and gue...

ow I saw them now, thx :D
Post a Reply to: So how did you guys remember place-names?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code