Menu
Cultural Ambassadors needed for online Cultural Exchange programme
Dec 28, 2015 00:46
  • JABAROOTOO
Attention expatriates in China!
Become an online Cultural Ambassador for Meldi International Cultural Exchange Centre. We need your help to share your culture and customs, personal experiences and more with the growing numbers of Chinese living and travelling abroad.

As a Cultural Ambassador you may introduce your nation, region or hometown’s lifestyle, history, culture, customs, food, festivals, arts and craft, sports, leisure, language, entertainment, music, natural scenery and so much more!

We're looking for that personal touch as though you're sharing things with new friends.

You may also like to share some of your personal or life changing experiences as an expatriate here in China or elsewhere.

How to get started?
First, send us a brief profile and passport size photo (jpg) to introduce yourselves to us and our clients.

Second, submit one or more articles of interest on any of the topics above. All articles submitted should be well written, original work in English and Ambassadors will be paid by the word for published contributions only.

(All content may be edited at Meldi’s discretion before publishing.)

Interested? For more details please email us at cqmeldi.com|info

Last edited by JABAROOTOO: Dec 28, 2015 01:11
Jan 2, 2016 13:14
  • KINDMAN
Hello My Name is MOHAMAD MUSTAFA
I'm from Sudan
I work as buyer and export to my Country
I'm visit Shanghai Hangzhou yiwu Guangzhou Fuyang Taizhou and many others place
I learn Chinese mandarin online in Peking university

Jul 26, 2016 22:40
GUEST98208 Hello

I am from Costa Rica, and I lived in other countries. Now I am living in Costa Rica again.
And I want to know if I can write some articles for you as a Cultural Ambassador for Meldi International Cultural Exchange Centre

Sincerely
Post a Reply to: Cultural Ambassadors needed for online Cultural Exchange programme
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code