Menu
Looking for interpreter and companion
Dec 28, 2015 09:54
Hi, I am Mahtab, am planning to come to China in the middle of January, will stay in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Shandong. I will stay almost 14/15 days for business purpose. I am looking for a person who can speak in English, has sourcing knowledge of leather goods accessories and can guide me to explore China. Seeking help!!!
Dec 29, 2015 09:45
Hi Mahtab, I am interested to be your interpreter, i have been worked in leather goods factory, sourcing company many years, and now work as freelance sourcing agent, interpreter and guide. Regards Nelson
Dec 30, 2015 00:11
  • LINLAU
Hi,Mahtab,you could email me for more communication, vip.163.com|linsales .i'm the professional sourcing,purchase and shipping agent here
Dec 31, 2015 01:23
Hi Mahtab,

I used accompany with customers travel around China for more than 2 months, Could you let me know more details see if I can do the best help? My skype is nancygao1986, or you can mail me directly on the forum.

Ivy
Jan 7, 2016 04:11
Hi I'm not familiar with leather.
But if you want some fun in Guangzhou feel free to contact me.
ok I work as interpreter and foreign trade related also but I think the ladies above can help you out enough..
Hope make friend with you.
Jan 11, 2016 10:14
Hi, Mr Mahtab.

Nice to talk with you through the phone.

Pls add me my whatsapp: 0086-18026264719. We can discuss for more details.

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by 106677401706411151656

Hi, I am Mahtab, am planning to come to China in the middle of January, will stay in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Shandong. I will stay almost 14/15 days for business purpose. I am looking for a person who can speak in English, has sourcing knowledge of leather goods accessories and can guide me to explore China. Seeking help!!!
Post a Reply to: Looking for interpreter and companion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code