Menu
Purchase agent, Market Guider
Jan 1, 2016 05:44
  • NYA07
Hi there! Im from Singapore and currently looking to hire someone to accompany on my business trips to Guangzhou for ladies apparels(wholesale) as well as manufacturing companies/factories.

If there any other areas in China that does wholesale and manufacturing, i am keen to visit as well!

Hope to hear from you! Thank you
Last edited by NYA07: Jan 1, 2016 05:49
Jan 1, 2016 08:53
  • WEIPEILIN
My name is Gavin, may be I can help you.I have been working as an interpreter for a long time.Could you leave your email so I can send you an email?

Email: qq.com|kkkkk6987
Wecaht: jiawen6987
Last edited by WEIPEILIN: Jan 1, 2016 08:54
Jan 4, 2016 08:11
For purchase the Ladies apparels,Guangzhou is a good place.
I can guide you to purchase them in markets and factories.

When you plan to come to Guangzhou?

My wechat/whatsapp/ phone is 0086-18026264719.

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYA07 View Post

Hi there! Im from Singapore and currently looking to hire someone to accompany on my business trips to Guangzhou for ladies apparels(wholesale) as well as manufacturing companies/factories.

If there any other areas in China that does wholesale and manufacturing, i am keen to visit as well!

Hope to hear from...
Jan 6, 2016 01:56
  • AIONA
Hi this is Aiona, locate in Guangzhou for more than 6 years. If anything can help, just feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Aiona
Jan 7, 2016 02:40
Dear Mr

Yiwu is also a biggest wholesale market in China , include ladies apparel and any other garments, i am business agent and freelance translater in Yiwu or any other nearby city.

i have formed office in Yiwu, we also have Singapore buyer who is buying blanket and cap , raincoat, umbrella, garments etc from us.

Welcome you

Selina
whatspp: 13868996130
mail: qq.com|84715579

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYA07 View Post

Hope to hear from...
Post a Reply to: Purchase agent, Market Guider
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code