Menu
Any advice on forgetting my first love
Jan 3, 2016 16:55
guest14326 He was everything that I ever dreamed of. I loved him in every single way that I entirely linked him to every aspect in my life. To every memory, to every feeling, to every single thing. I hate talking about it because no matter how much I do, no matter how much I type Ill never explain the pain inside of me. Love is a very powerful word it has a very powerful meaning... and when something so beautiful and so pure like love gets shattered into peices, well..that hurts so bad. The bottom line is.. the same old story you probably heard a girl talking about the other day. He cheated on me. He never loved me. He was great at talking he really got me... but it sucks that all the sacrafices that I made were gone for a waste. I always told him that I never wanted to wake up someday and see that us is still a memory in the past. I wanted us to last a lifetime. I thought the only way we would part is if one of us died. But losing someone you thought loved you is death to the person you thought he was. That person just gone...and replaced with someone you never knew.. the real him. First love is so powerful. Its been 8 months since we left and I am willing to give myself as much time as it takes my heart to heal. But will my heart ever heal? Will I look at anyone the way I looked at him? I am 18 my life is still ahead of me. I want to forget him. I want to see what the world has to offer. I want to feel love someday. Is that possible? Please help me
Jan 9, 2016 18:39
GUEST90130 I doubt you can find your answers here in this forum. Sorry to disappoint you.
Jan 12, 2016 03:19
hey, the best way to heal this wound is to get you second love. Don't worry, you are too young to look through life's mystery. Just need some time. cheer up
Jan 23, 2016 06:29
  • CHICAGO48
You are full of passion. Quit feeling for a moment to analyse so you dont have this happen again. He was probably not able to be with you long term or marry. Europeans dont marry outside their country. They are happy to have free fun in exchange for promises and talk about their feelings. Don't be a sucker again. If you are Chinese then you can only find true love and respect or possible marriage from 5 countries. China, Australia, New Zeeland, Canada and USA. These foreign countries mix blood and generally accept all races and nationalities. If you don't use logic to find your guy first then follow your heart you will soon be 31 with 5 times a broken heart and no faith in men. If you want to play and be cheated on then keep dating western men from all over the world. Have some fun....catch Herpes and Chlamydia and whatever. Western men in China have rice fever. It is an addition stronger than drugs. It is unlikely that your passion and good looks will change or cure this. If you want to find a western man for a serious relationship you must find him online in HIS country before he catches this fever. In 1000 years living across the river from each other, there are no half French- half German people in France. What makes you think he will marry a Chinese girl?
Mar 7, 2016 07:59
  • TINALOVE
Hello dear my name is Miss Tina I will be happy to correspond with you but the best thing we exchanged via email address because I'm not often connected to this site. Hope to read from you directly to my email: hotmail.com|dontina35
Post a Reply to: Any advice on forgetting my first love
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code