Menu
Look for Advice
Jan 5, 2016 16:38
guest18018 Hello I am coming to China from USA in two months for the purpose of buying textiles including wholesale clothing toys kids bicycles T-shirts basketball caps can you recommend where is the best place for me to get small quantity of different products would ...Yiwu or Guangzhou be the best to look for product next question .... If I fly into Hong Kong would I be close to each location ... Any suggestions would be appreciated Thank you .Need your help .
Jan 5, 2016 23:45
Hi, You can buy small quantity of the products mentioned both in Guangzhou and Yiwu. Guangzhou will be much closer to Hong Kong, only two and half hours by train or coach, if go to Yiwu, better fly from Hong Kong to Shanghai, then go to Yiwu by train in one and half hours.

If need more help, please PM me.

Have a nice day!

Nelson
Jan 14, 2016 02:55
  • GIONVIA
As you mentioned that your order quantity per item is not big enough. I would like to suggest you to try Guangzhou firstly.

wholesale clothing: zhanxi road clothes wholesale market ,especially for clothes , Guangzhou much better than yiwu
toys : onelink plaza and yide toys and gifts road.
kids bicycles : Nanan road sports goods wholesale markets and some shops in yide road and onelink toys and gifts plaza
T-shirts and basketball caps :zhanxi road clothes wholesale markets and the clothes wholesale markets nearby guangzhou train station

Hope this helps you something in this regard.
Jan 14, 2016 07:44
If you fly into Hongkong,it's near Guangzhou. By plain or train,both are okay.
Regarding you are required items.Both Guangzhou and Yiwu you can get them.

Usually Guangzhou market in good quality and more quantity.Yiwu market is good for collect smal quantity in different items.

If you have time.you can come to Guangzhou first,then go to Yiwu to compare and make decision. Guangzhou to yiwu by plain around 1 hour 40 minutes.

Both cities,I have worked many years.

If need my assist,just feel free to contact me.

Ths&B.regards!

Cell phone/wechat/whatsapp: 0086-18026264719

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18018 View Post

Hello I am coming to China from USA in two months for the purpose of buying textiles including wholesale clothing toys kids bicycles T-shirts basketball caps can you recommend where is the best place for me to get small quantity of different products would ...Yiwu or Guangzhou be the best to look for product next question .... If I fly int...
Jan 15, 2016 21:30
GUEST08299 yiwu is the best place for small collection products..as u mentioned which u wana buy..

anything.plz dont hesitate to ask me.

whatsapp 008615907079590
takitayiwu at yahoo dot com

Amy
Jan 18, 2016 23:59
  • ROGERDILLON
Hello guest18018,

Yiwu wholesale markets is the best place to buying Textiles, Toy, Cloth etc.

I would suggest to go with Yiwu.

You can reach Yiwu from Hong Kong by fly in 1hr 50 Min.

Best
Roger Dillon
Jan 19, 2016 16:33
GUEST18018 Hello I will be in China in two months for the purpose of buying textiles including Bed Sheets & Curtains for Windows wholesale clothing T-shirts basketball caps pantyhose ..can you recommend where is the best place for me to get reasonable quantity of different products would ...Yiwu or Guangzhou be the best to look for product .
Jan 19, 2016 21:23
I rcommend Yiwu for the items you want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18018

Hello I will be in China in two months for the purpose of buying textiles including Bed Sheets & Curtains for Windows wholesale clothing T-shirts basketball caps pantyhose ..can you recommend where is the best place for me to get reasonable quantity of different products would ...Yiwu or Guangzhou be the best to look for product .
Feb 11, 2016 05:59
Hi, both the places are great for shopping. I am also in China for some official work but really missing my favorite Thai food restaurant Moon Thai Weston here. Do anyone have any guess where I could find the good Thai food here.
Post a Reply to: Look for Advice
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code