Menu
Z visa rejection - anything that can be done?
Jan 14, 2016 06:08
  • DAWNY
I have just found out that my z visa application was declined by the Foreign Expert Bureau. I am not sure why, but it may be because I left on sick leave and my doctor's letter is dates to the time I took leave to the date I am supposed to return (this was required by my employer) HR said perhaps they were not sure why it was declined, but the authorities may be unsure if I was able to work. They had to submit my leave form in their application. I was to return to the same employer.

I am well now, and very disappointed about this. Does anyone have any advice - would a doctor's certificate stating my current fitness for work be any use?
Jan 14, 2016 17:18
  • SINOS
I would focus on finding out why you were rejected. Simply re-applying or blindly sending additional documents will just lead to frustration on both ends.

If the company has a legal department, ask them to reach out to the FEB and get the details. If they don't, hire a relevant lawyer yourself. Even if the FEB doesn't respond, an lawyer experienced with the process will at least be able to make an educated guess better than you can.
Post a Reply to: Z visa rejection - anything that can be done?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code