Menu
Bangladesh, my country, can't help me to get the single certificate
Feb 15, 2016 03:45
guestMonkey I am a citizen of Bangladesh . My gf and I want to get married of course it's because I don't want to live b my shitty country.

To get married I know I must have a single certificate issued by the embassy of Bangladesh in Beijing .

I called them today and they said they can't give me the certificate and I must obtain it from Bangladesh . Really ? This is how shity my country is. An embassy in a foreign country , their sole job is to serve the citizens but apparenlyt not . Fyi the main line operator of the embassy can't speak English.

Now , any fellow Bangladeshi have any previous experience getting this certificate ?

If so please suggest .

Note : I don't have powerful political connections with Bangladeshi politicians . So yes I know it's going to be hard.

Feb 16, 2016 01:12
GUEST04154 Actually it's just what many countries do. The overseas embassies usually don't issue singe status certificates to their citizens. It sounds rediculous but it's just the case. And I don't know the reason either.
Feb 29, 2016 04:39
  • MARIYAH
pleaes contact me back for an important issue through this my private Email address mariyahnada23@ hotmail.com
May 24, 2016 09:55
GUEST44129 Do you visa consultancy service for Bangladeshi travelers who want to visit China.
Please reply to gmail.com|globalvillagetravels1

We have a large number of customers.

Saiful Islam
+8801677348308
Mar 10, 2017 01:02
GUEST62349 need CHINA Visa Application for Bangladesh Form to be used after September 1, 2013
Post a Reply to: Bangladesh, my country, can't help me to get the single certificate
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code