Menu
I want to travel to guangzhou i need a agent to help me with purchases
Feb 27, 2016 15:51
guest46495 I want to travel to guangzhou i need a agent to help me with purchases
Feb 28, 2016 04:02
GUEST23819 hi, i have some friend working in travel agency. i will ask them if they can help.
welcome to contact me.
and my email is yahoo.com|window_lee
wechat is: window_li
Feb 29, 2016 02:32
  • MELONY
hi ,

i am melony ,i am base in guangzhou ,if you come to guangzhou ,china ,you can contact with me . my email is 163.com|melony
Feb 29, 2016 20:00
Hi, I can help you, with experience in garments and cloth, shoes, jewelry, leather goods and fashion accessories, mechanical equipment and machines.
Mar 16, 2016 20:33
GUESTZENCHEN you need introduce yourself, where are you from, what do you want to buy etc.
Mar 17, 2016 02:20
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST46495

I want to travel to guangzhou i need a agent to help me with purchases

Hi,
elcome to Guangzhou.
We are buying and sourcing agent based in Guangzhou(Canton), we have been doing this job since 2007. We have rich experience in markets/factories/fairs guiding, products sourcing, quality control, international shipment. We have served for clients from more than 50 countries, including America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. We are very familiar with wholesale markets in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Yiwu and many other cities. The main products we are dealing with are: Clothes, Fabrics and its accessories, Scarves, Shoes, Handbags/Wallets, Cell phone/Ipad cases, Belts, Fashion jewelries/beads/accessories, Furniture, Homeware, Toys & Gifts, Electronics and some other products.
Main service we can provide:
1.Markets/factories/fairs guiding. When you come to China, we can show you to the right markets/factories for the products you are looking for. Be your interpreter and negotiate prices for you. This can save you a lot of time. Markets are so big here, different markets focus on different products.
2.Products sourcing. If you don’t have time to come to China, it is no problem, you can send us pictures or samples, we will try our best to source the products for you at a shortest time and good prices. We can get the samples for you too if required.
3.Orders fellow up. We can look after your orders in China, communicate with the suppliers to make sure that they do the right things, deliver on time etc.
4.Quality control. We will check the quality carefully before shipment, and reject any bad quality products. This can avoid many problems after shipment.
5.Arrange shipment. When the goods are ready, we will arrange the shipment to clients, no matter by Sea, Air or Express. We will do the paper work needed for shipment too.
6.After sale service. It is not the end of our job after the goods ship out, we provide after sale service too. If clients any question after they receive the goods, we will talk with the suppliers to find out a proper solution.
7.Some other service, like Hotel/tickets/car booking, clients picking up and seeing them off at airport/train station and other things clients may required.
Our main purpose is to make your business easy in China. We care very of our clients’ interests, and we will try our best to get your things done.
Welcome to contact us:
Email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Mobile/whatsapp: 0086 13710648656
Bill Cai
Jun 30, 2017 07:48
  • HELENLAI
I can help you, I live in shenzhen and also help my customs to sourcing, if you trust me, can contact with me: gmail.com|tienreksolar
Post a Reply to: I want to travel to guangzhou i need a agent to help me with purchases
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code