Menu
Chinese private tour guide in nanjing
Mar 3, 2016 02:43
guestJenny Dear friends
This is jenny,a univeristy students in nanjing.My major is harbor,an atypical Female Engineering Students.I am a outgoing girl and be here for 2 years .I love reading,writing,trivalinging and making friends .
I would say that nanjing is a rather beautiful place.Regardless of the great histroy for almost 2500 years from the name of jiancheng(建城),it has her own characteristic from spring to winter,from cherry blossoms to plum blossoms.Besides,dont you want to taste triditional chinese qinhuai cuisine?
Welcome to Chine,welcome to Nanjing.
I am here.

Email:qq.com|2429443966
Mar 3, 2016 04:27
  • JENNY_JI
A great trip to meihua mountain in early spring
It was a sunny day ,everything is ok.Experiencing the raining season ,my parterners and I decided to enjoy the temperature and taste for no time no see .
About 1 oclock p.m,we start from my school in jiangnin. Firstly,woe take the Subway Line S1 to nanjingnan(南京南) station after two stops. Then walk for about 4 minutes to change for Line No.1 to jinjiekou(新街口) station after 8 stops. Finally,change to Line 2 and after 4 stops arriving at muxuyuan(苜蓿园) station. Dont forget to go out in exit 1.
The price is 60 rmb each,if you have a student ID card or some other certification you may have a 50% discount or even for free.
The moment you get into the meihua mountain ,you will be arounded by hundreds of Plum Blossoms and it”s difficult to differ from one to anther. However, there is no denying that it is a rather great place to visit in early spring.
Before long ,it”s time to see cherry blossoms,that”s is another beautiful story.

my photos below

Post a Reply to: Chinese private tour guide in nanjing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code