Menu
what can buy from Yiwu market,yiwu market products
Mar 3, 2016 11:47
  • DADIDING
Because many people asked me same question when they send e-mail to me as following question:

If any boday want to ave market guide or buying agent to help contole the quality and so on,please send e-mail to us: yahoo.com.cn|dadiding

What can buy from Yiwu market?

Ok..it's big question because you can buy anyting from Yiwu market..here I only can write few information..But I will always update the information day by day...

Led start to introduce Section A of Yiwu International Trade market:

Section A:
First floor shop from A1-0001 to A1-0600 is artificial flowers,tree,decoration for artificial thing and accessory:

Second floor shop from A2-3001 to A2-3600 is for hair jewelly include plastic,matel silver any thing you can find here for hair decoration jewelry

Third floor shop from A3-6001 to A3-6600 is
1, home decoration thing like string light,cushion, wooden furniture, some lucky hanger
2, Christmas decoration thing like Christmas tree,small any thing which you need in christmas day.
3,Chinese new year decoration thing which will use for Chinese new year using.

Forth floor is some factory open a shop on that..there are many thing which have in Yiwu market..like artifical flower,home decoration,toys,frame,follower pot make by any material.

If you need to know more yiwu market,please contact with us
126.com|dadiding
Mobile: 13175503982
Post a Reply to: what can buy from Yiwu market,yiwu market products
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code