Menu
English speaking driver with SUV in Guangzhou and Foshan China
Mar 9, 2016 04:25
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi

This is Mr Michael Gong,Our company is legal in China and Hongkong, welcome to visit our office in Guangzhou.

I have new, clean SUV, can supply car rental service in Guangzhou, Foshan,Dongguan,Shenzhen,Zhongshan and other city of Guangdong Province.

I am a non-smoker and I will be glad to provide you with a clean and dependable car. Your safety and comfort are my first priority. I am a careful,courteous and highly trained chauffeur and I will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress free!

Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, having a driving service in Guangzhou is essential to getting around. Allow me to help you to make the most of your time in the region. I can provide you with an English speaking tour that is helpful, historical and humorous.

It will make your business trip(visit factories and wholesale markets) and travel more convenient.No need to wait for the taxi on the street for long time.

If you need my service please feel free to let me know.
Wish you a nice trip in China.

Best Regards.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Email: qq.com|chinabusinessguide
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439

Last edited by OKAYMICHAEL: Mar 9, 2016 04:41
Mar 11, 2016 02:14
GUEST15027 In April I am travelling to Guangzhou to canton fair but would like to go to wholesale market to buy furniture and lighting for my new house, i need a English speaking driver work with us for about 4 or 5 days, we are three people, is that anything you can help ?
Mar 17, 2016 03:02
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi

I am very know well about the furniture ,lighting and other building materials wholesale markets and factories in guangzhou and the city near by .

Please drop me an email about which date you will come and the other requirement.
I also can pick you from the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport once you tell me your flight information.
I will reply your email in 24 hours.

Apr 11, 2016 02:18
GUEST14696 Good Afternoon,Mr Michael Gong,

I would like to rent you and your car for traveling in Guangzhou and Foshan city on Apr.12-18th,and if so how much would it cost. Pick up at around 9 am at Four Seanson hotel ,and drive me to 2-3 factories and showrooms in the city area during the day. Drop off at hotel again at around 4-5 pm.

Four Seasons Guangzhou, Guangzhou
5 Zhujiang West Road, Pearl River New City Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510000, China,

Kind regards,
Ana Yakovlyeva
gmail.com|a-yakovlyeva
Apr 17, 2016 02:31
GUEST24149 micheal,i need a English driver with car in Guangzhou from Apr.20-23 ,
please email me you if you are available and the cost ,thank you.
my email id yahoo.se|stavegarde2003
Apr 17, 2016 21:21
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi Ana
Sorry for missing your post.
i don't check the forum every day ,but i check email every day .
Hope you have a good trip .
Last edited by OKAYMICHAEL: Apr 17, 2016 21:22
Apr 17, 2016 21:23
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi
I sent you an email just now , please check .
and welcome to call me any time via my mobile number 0086 135 1272 3439

Have a good day.
Apr 21, 2016 07:47
GUEST48165 I'm so glad we found Michael online. He was extremely professional, cordial and such a pleasure to be around. Michael picked us up at the Baiyu airport and drove us to the hotel. We spent the entire next day together sightseeing and learning not only about the city but also about Chinese history. On the following day, we did the night tour, which was amazingly beautiful, I highly recommend it. Michael was always on time and never rushed us from one sight to another. His car, a new VW TIGUAN , is very comfortable and clean. For non-smokers, this is the car for you as I didn't detect a trace of cigarette smell.
During our tours, he also took some amazing pictures, some of which were so beautiful that could be used as postcards.
I will definitely recommend Michael to all my friends and family and will contact him again anytime I come back to Guangzhou.
Thank you Michael for an amazing time in Guangzhou.
Orival and Pedro

Apr 29, 2016 10:54
GUEST24178 Hi Michael,

I'm planning to rent a car to visit Chimelong Safari Park. Is one day enough to do this?
i will be guangzhou on May.25th, are you available ?I sent you an email just now,and
my email address id is gmail.com|metamorfoza.paintedfurniture
May 15, 2016 20:56
GUEST24173
Hello Michael I am making plans to travel to Ghaungzhou on May. 20th afternoon. I will be there until May 22nd night. Will have a total of 2 days to do furniture shopping for my house in United States.
I need you driver and guide me to correct places.
Please let me know if you are available during this time, and I would like to talk to you before I make my reservations.

Vishal
May 24, 2016 22:05
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Thanks for the comments, Orival and Pedro. it was happy to work with you.
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: English speaking driver with SUV in Guangzhou and Foshan China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code