Menu
Offering translation or guide service (English to Chinese) in Guangzhou or other cities of S China
Mar 15, 2016 00:41
  • SOLOMON_SUN

Welcome to Guangzhou ,China for business or traveling !
and many thanks for your time to review my post .

This is Mr.Solomon Sun here ,a Chinese freelancer living in Guangzhou for more than 10 years .In order to ensure your trip comfortable and easily ,I can help you in the below aspects .

1 ,Can be a translator/tour guide when you come China . (English to Chinese )

2, Can be your agency or representative to do the sourcing ,inspection ,purchasing ,shipping etc ,when you place the order to China suppliers , I also have many contacts of suppliers in leathers goods ( bag, belts ,purses ,wallets ),clothing , jewelry sets , sunglasses ,glasses

3, Offer hotels reservation, car leasing, airport pick-up and arrange your business schedule etc.

4,Can help you in setting up office in Guangzhou and take you to all of the wholesales markets ,as I know the market very well,I can help you find the stuff you are interested in .

If you are really need the above service ,pls don’t hesitate to email me for more information ,I might be your best choice .

Best regards
Solomon Sun
WhatsApp/Mob.:86-13929566567
email :solomon_sun at yahoo.com

May 15, 2016 10:01
GUEST26239 Hi,

About 15 years ago we met Daniel Wu in Guangzhou. He served as my guide and translator during my visit. We will be in Guangzhou in June and would like to see Daniel. By chance, does anyone know him or how we might find him? My email is gmail.com|stlmikewild.

Thanks,

Michael Wild
May 16, 2016 01:21
  • MAYHUANG9381
Dear Michael,

I am May, a native girl in Guangzhou. I can speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese. My major in University is Business English. After graduating, I work as a merchandiser in trade company for nearly six years. So I am so familiar with the whole process of the business. In order to taking good care of my family, I leave and work as a interpreter/an agent for the customers. As I familiar with the market in Guangzhou, and I am responsible, honest and nice, all the customers like me.

If you need a travel guide/interpreter or an agent in Guangzhou, pls contact with me. my emial: 21cn.com|mayhuang9381 / gmail.com|mayhuangfaction

Looking forward to receiving yr eamil. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
May Huang
Post a Reply to: Offering translation or guide service (English to Chinese) in Guangzhou or other cities of S China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code