Menu
Shanghai Pudong Airport to Wenling City
Mar 17, 2016 02:34
  • MAUSIFAN
I am arriving at Shanghai Pudong International Airport at midnight and I have to go to Wenling city. I think I have to go a train station in Shanghai. I would appreciate if you could tell me which and where is the train station, how fair is from the Pudong Airport, how to travel to it. Is it safe to travel at midnight. Does the Pudong airport have a shuttle or bus service to the train station at that time of the day.

Thank you
Mar 17, 2016 02:54
GUEST40882 Mausifan, to take the train to Wenling, you should go to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, which is located on Shenhong Road, Minhang District and next to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport.

It takes about an hour to go from Pudong airport to Hongqiao Railway Station. Considering that you arrive at midnight and the earliest train to Wenling does not depart until 06:50, I don't think you have to head for Hongqiao Railway station directly after you get off the plane. You can stay at a hotel near the airport and travel there in the next morning.

To go from Pudong Airport to Hongqiao Railway Station, you can take the shuttle bus line 1 between two airports. Then take a 10-minute walk to the railway station. Or you can take subway line 2 to get there.
Mar 17, 2016 04:00
  • MAUSIFAN
Thank you GUEST40882 for the detailed information. Is it wise to take a taxi from the Pudong airport to the railway station. How much does it cost and how safe is it in Shanghai.
If taking Shuttle Bus from the airport, you have to for 10 mins again to the railway station is.
Please advice.

Thank you
Mar 17, 2016 04:42
GUESTGUEST40882 Shanghai is a safe city, but I don't think it's necessary to take a taxi at night to go to Hongqiao Railway Station because you don't have to do so. Even if you get there by taxi, you can't leave until the next morning. It takes about CNY 200 to take a taxi. Upon arrival, you may find others to go the same destination and share a car with you.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Pudong Airport to Wenling City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code