Menu
[Keqiao] tips on home textile market, where to stay?
Mar 19, 2016 02:23
guestcyra Hi all,

I am hoping anyone can help to shed some lights here...

I am planning to visit the China Textile Market in Keqiao next month (april 2016) .. but there are still a lot of uncertainties...

1 - travel
I am planning to take an express bus from Hangzhou airport to Keqiao. Will there be a direct bus to Keqiao or it will stop at Shaoxing? If it stops at Shaoxing, will it be easy to take a taxi to Keqiao? How much it will normally cost?

2 - hotel
I am planning to visit the HOME TEXTILE market. I couldn't seem to find the exact location of this market? Can you tell me the location and if possible, the recommended hotel to stay (walking distance to market)?

3 - food
I am a muslim, therefore I can only eat halal food. Is it easy to find halal/muslim restaurants there?

4 - transportation to Yiwu
After my visit, I am planning to continue my journey to Yiwu. What is the easiest way to travel to Yiwu? And how to?

Your help will be very much appreciated !!! Thanks.. :)

Regards,
cyra
Mar 20, 2016 04:26
GUEST04154 Hi there!
There are express buses directly from Hangzhou Airport to Keqiao. The ticket fare is CNY 20 per person.
The Home Textile market is very big, so I’m not sure which hotel is closest for you.
There are halal restaurants. It’s not hard to find one.
The easiest way from Keqiao to Yiwu is by bus. You can take one from Keqiao Bus Station. The ticket is CNY 50 and it takes abot 1.5 hour for a one-way journey.
Mar 20, 2016 07:16
  • INTL_SOURCE
Hi Cyra,

1. The bus from Hangzhou airport to Shaoxing also stops in Keqiao.

2. The textile market is spread out in many buildings over a very large area. You could look around Jinkeqiao avenue and walk to various buildings (long walks). Many hotels in that general area. Prices vary based on the star rating.

3. You can find many Halal restaurants on Xiaoma road (pedestrians street). There are some small Muslim shops on and around this street where you could also buy snacks and other Halal foods.

4. You can take a bus or a taxi t Yiwu. Bus would be the most economical method.
Mar 20, 2016 20:13
GUESTCYRA Thanks for your reply... really appreciate it... :)

About the Home Textile Market... can you randomly name one location that is by walking distance to the market? doesn't matter to which area of the home textile... as long as it is close.

I am also considering to get a tour guide for the first day. Please let me know if you have any recommendations... thanks..
Mar 20, 2016 20:16
GUESTCYRA Thanks for your reply... really appreciate it... :)

about the bus station to take the bus from Keqiao to Yiwu, will it be the same bus station that I arrived from Hangzhou airport?

I am also considering to take a tour guide for the first day. Please let me know if you have any recommendations... thanks
Mar 20, 2016 21:10
Dear Cyra

Welcome to Yiwu in April, this is Selina from Yiwu, i am an freelance interpreter here.

please feel free to contact if you need and help in Yiwu, my whatsapp&wechat is 86-13868996130, mail : qq.com|84715579

Thanks
Selina

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCYRA View Post

Hi all,

I am hoping anyone can help to shed some lights here...

I am planning to visit the China Textile Market in Keqiao next month (april 2016) .. but there are still a lot of uncertainties...

1 - travel
I am planning to take an express bus from Hangzhou airport to ...
Mar 21, 2016 11:30
  • INTL_SOURCE
Hi Cyra

Home Textile Market is at: 1639 Golden Keqiao Road (Jinkeqiao road).

The bus to Yiwu leaves from the Textile city bus station (Not the same as where the airport bus drops you).

Mar 30, 2016 20:34
GUESTCYRA thank you so much!! that was very helpful of you..

do you think it will cheaper to book the hotel from ctrip or better rate if I walk in to the hotel?

thank you
Oct 14, 2018 01:33
GUESTMAJI Is there any Mosque in Keqiao? Please provide me full address.
Sep 25, 2023 20:41
GUESTALI KIETY Hi
Im planing to visit keqiao textiles manufacruring Company which estabilshed and has been in Business more than over 10 years and near 3 or 4 stars hotel im coming from East Africa to Shanghai Airport how can i reach keqiao eastly and how much can cost us im with my wife and how long it can take us can i get tour guy who speak English fir just two days and how much can cost me to get one to take me to factories thank you
Best regards
Ali Kiety
Email dialab yahoo.com|supplies
+254722751960

Post a Reply to: [Keqiao] tips on home textile market, where to stay?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code