Menu
TCM clinics in Southern China
Mar 19, 2016 09:08
guest59239 I have been severely ill with chronic Lyme Disease for 19 years. In UK I am virtually bedbound, only well enough to get out about once a month, but I am a little better in summer when the weather is better.

I would love to escape part of the English winter.

I am on a limits budget as I had to stop working many years ago because of my poor health and upper back pain which means I have to recline most of the time.

My insurance will permit me to leave UK for more than a month provided I am abroad to get health treatment.

Western medicine makes me very much more ill - makes me feel I am dying,

I would like to try authentic TCM treatment - TCM herbal medicine and acupuncture - and I would love to visit China. I speak a little mandarin. It is expensive for me to travel because I need to travel by Business Class (so I can lie down most of the way) and I take taxis so I can sit in the front seat with the seat reclined,

I lead a very quiet life. I can swim a little. That's the only activity which doesn't make my health worse

I would like to know how cheaply I can get TCM treatment. Contact details and price lists would be great.

I am an ordinary person. Not wealthy. Just trying to find a way to visit China, get good weather, and receive some TCM treatment.

Thanks for any help,you can offer
Post a Reply to: TCM clinics in Southern China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code