Menu
On what aspect(s) of travelling do you want to spend less money?
Mar 23, 2016 21:54
  • KUNGFUPANDA
Voting without time limit
Multiple Vote
  1. 31 vote(s)
  2. 28 vote(s)
  3. 9 vote(s)
  4. 20 vote(s)
  5. 13 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
If you are a budget traveler, do you expect to spend less money on which of the following aspect(s)? In other words, if you reduce budget on what aspect(s), it doesn’t matter too much to you?

Shopping – When you travel, you may want to buy some souvenirs for your family and friends. Or you may buy some stuff that is hard to get in other places, for example, the local snacks and handicrafts. Whether to purchase or not is completely up to you.

Transportation – To travel by air, by train, by car, by bus, or even on foot? Would you mind taking a cheap flight at night just to save money?

Food – If the food in a restaurant is not so delicious but cheaper than others, will you choose it?

Hotel – Would you like to share a room with others? Or a hotel room doesn’t have to be very big and luxurious, as long as it is clean, you will accept it?

Entertainment activities – Will you cut costs on participating in entertainment activities, like a show, funfair, or a water screen film?
Mar 29, 2016 19:53
GUEST40882 I will not cut cost on food!
Mar 29, 2016 19:55
  • SUPERGIRL
Hah, I think you don't have to go shopping because things in many tourist attractions seem the same.
Mar 31, 2016 02:00
  • FAERYGIRL
yes, I don't like go shopping when travelling.
Post a Reply to: On what aspect(s) of travelling do you want to spend less money?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code