Menu
Chinese Visa L Rejected
Mar 25, 2016 10:10
guest03196 Hi, my boyfriend is currently working in Shanghai with Australian passport. He has a working permit already. Is it enough (with his financial statement) to get me an L visa? We want to celebrate our anniversary together next month and i just wondering if someone can give me an idea.
My original plan is to apply L visa on my own without an invitation letter from him..i believe my documents are sufficient.
BUT just incase i was rejected on first attempt, can i use an invitation letter instead? WHEn can i re-apply again?
PSas of now he is still waiting for his temporary resident permit.
Mar 25, 2016 22:12
GUEST40882 If you are denied, you need to wait for three months and then re-apply for it. Or maybe you can find an agency to apply for you.
After he gets the temporary residence permit, he can write an invitation to you. And then you can use the letter and other required documents to apply for the tourist L visa.
Mar 26, 2016 00:06
GUEST44174 If i got denied...(hopefully not ofcourse) can i use an agency to apply for me without waiting for three months? Or even if i use agency, i still need to wait for 3 months? Thanks!
Mar 26, 2016 00:13
  • LUAAY
Go to a third country and apply there.
Or try from HK
Mar 26, 2016 04:51
GUEST40882 Dear, if it’s in that case, the agency may have a solution to your problem and they usually can find a way to do it. But anyway, you’d better make full preparation and apply for it successfully by yourself. Otherwise, you will expense more.
Post a Reply to: Chinese Visa L Rejected
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code