Menu
teaching Mandarin individully,or it's also okay in a small group
Mar 27, 2016 08:51
Hello,i am glad to be here to introduce myself to you.I am a Chinese girl who is living in Beijing,the capital city in China.I am 25.I like teaching Mandarin and i am also sincerely hoping that you can achieve it with my help.Here are some information about teaching.
1、I am planning to launch a group of small size with 3-5 people.Learning and practicing with your partners may enable you to better express and improve yourself,which i believe is a good method to push you forward not only in learning Chinese but also in learning other languages.We will have different topics or themes like Chinese food,Chinese resorts that are famous and also the Chinese interesting things you want to know when practicing oral language.

2、I can teach you Mandarin privately if you need more or full attention when learning Chinese,such as phonetics,grammar,accent or the other parts that need to be improved.I will teach you according to your real level and make the proper plan for your lessons.

3、How will i teach?
I will mainly teach you through the internet like skype or msn. I may leave homework or assignments to you for enhancing your ability.If you are also in Beijing,it will be also convenient that i can teach you face to face.The learning method should depend on your current levels if you are the beginners or not.I will teach you the general items,words which are usually used in China though pictures or photos.Meanwhile,i will teach you the famous tradition of China as some of you may be willing to visit China,which will be a pre-understanding about China.When you come to China,i am happy to be your guide and show you around in Beijing.

4、related fee about the lessons
6$ a hour per person in private lesson
3$ a hour per person in a group(within 5 people)

5、what time is available?
the exact time will be set up according to your proper time as result of different time zones we are in.

6、How to contact me?
My skype: perhaps519
My email adress: gmail.com|wanglu519

Thank you for reading.Contact me if you want to join us and know more details .I am delighted to get your responses.

Last edited by 10206308897503400: Mar 27, 2016 09:34
Post a Reply to: teaching Mandarin individully,or it's also okay in a small group
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code