Menu
Shoes Buying Agent in Guangzhou
Apr 19, 2016 05:33
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
First of all, welcome to China, welcome to Guangzhou.
Guangzhou has the biggest shoes wholesale markets in China, you can get all kinds of shoes, no matter woman, man, kids shoes. Leather, PU, and other materials. We are professional shoes buying agent based in Guangzhou, we have been doing this business since 2007. We are very familiar with all the shoes markets here, we often show clients from different countries to the markets to help them get they look for.
Main service we can provide:
1.Markets guiding. When clients come to China, we show them to the right markets for the shoes they look for, be their interpreter and negotiate prices for them. This can save you a lot of time. Markets are so big here, different markets focus on different products.
2.Products sourcing. If you don’t have time to come to China, it is no problem, you can send us pictures or samples, we will try our best to source the products for you at a shortest time and good prices. We can get the samples for you too if required.
3.Orders fellow up. We can look after your orders in China, communicate with the suppliers to make sure that they do the right things, deliver on time etc.
4.Quality control. We will check the quality carefully before shipment, and reject any bad quality products. This can avoid many problems after shipment.
5.Arrange shipment. When the everything are ready, we will arrange the shipment to you, we will do the paper work needed for shipment too.
6.After sale service. It is not the end of our job after the goods ship out, we provide after sale service too. If you any question after they receive the goods, we will talk with the suppliers to find out a proper solution.
Our main purpose is to make your business easy in China. We care very of our clients’ interests, and we will try our best to get your things done.
Welcome to contact us:
Email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Mobile/whatsapp: 0086 13710648656 Bill Cai
Email: hotmail.com|Jenny-juan886 Jenny Zhang
Best regards.
Bill Cai
Apr 19, 2016 20:32
  • BILLCAI
Shoes Quality Inspection.

Apr 19, 2016 20:39
  • BILLCAI
Container Loading Picture

Apr 20, 2016 05:25
GUEST24222 Hi

I am Michael Gong, a freelance business interpreter,Sourcing agent in Guangzhou, Foshan and Zhongshan of China for many years, I Have my own export company with office in Guagnzhou, We can provide the service as follows :

A),Reserve hotel & ticket / car rental/apartment rental
B),Business interpreter/Assistant
C),Airport pick up & drop off service(in Guangzhou,Foshan,Zhongshan,Shenzhen and Hongkong)

D), Consolidation We can consolidate your products from different suppliers into one shipment,either full container load or less container load from china in our warehouse to save your shipping cost.

E),Wholesale markets Guide / tour guide in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Foshan and Hongkong.
F), Customs brokerage: Work out the customs documents such as packing list,commercial invoice, PVOC,Certificate of Origin (GSP FORM A,Form E, Form B, Form P,Form F), Fumigation Certificate, Disinfection certificate and bill of Lading.

G), Verify Manufacturer & Quality control services
H) Door to Door As a member of the world biggest freight association, my company have a very reliable and powerful overseas network who can offer door to door service, from your supplier till your warehouse, one stop solution service

I),Your office Representative .
J), Drop ship deliver goods to your right customer and keep your suppliers and customers unknown each other
As an Experienced business interpreter/sourcing agent in Guangzhou, fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, knows China product manufactures and wholesale markets very well such as out-door & in-door furniture,lighting, ceramics,tiles, electrical appliance,building materials,garments&garments accessories, auto accessories, motorcycle accessories,bags&bag accessories, shoes and shoes accessories, Led TV,Laptop,mobile,Mini Projector, MID,Camera and other electronics, speaker cabinet, stationery,gift, jewelry,toys etc.

I will act as your own business interpreter, assistant, Consultant, a buying agent. NOT ONLY help you overcome the language barrier, But ALSO stand your side and try my best to protect your interests in business processing.

If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities.

I have rich experience abt international trade , if you are interested in need of this services ,pls feel free to email me for more details .

Best regards & Thanks

Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide
WeChat: ChinaBusinessGuide
May 5, 2016 02:48
  • BILLCAI
With Clients in the shoes markets.

May 10, 2016 04:12
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,

By our experience, now Mid-May is the best time to come to China to order the Winter shoes. Because after the Canton Fairs, the shoes companies/factories here will know exactly which models will open and which ones not. If you come earlier, some of the styles you ordered may have to cancel at the end. But if come too late, if may not catch the season.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards.

Bill Cai
Post a Reply to: Shoes Buying Agent in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code