Menu
Longtan valley
Apr 21, 2016 22:30
  • LJERKA
Hello,
I would like to visit Longtan gorge in May, I saw a lot of beautiful photos on net. I need more information about the tourist bus from Luoyang, is it possible to buy return ticket or not ? Price of the ticket ? I try to find tourist map of the gorge on net,how to take walk,is entry on one side and exit on other side of the gorge? Is the bus station the same place for our return to Luoyang? Please link for more detailed information if it is possible. Thanks in advance.
Apr 22, 2016 01:23
GUESTDAVE There are two buses at 08:00 and 09:00 every day from Luoyang long-distance bus station (opposite to the Railway Station) to the scenic area directly. Ticket fare is CNY 20.

I’m afraid you cannot buy the return ticket beforehand. Usually, there should be enough ticket left; you can just buy one before boarding. The buses return from the drop-off site to Luoyang at 15:30 and 16:30. Ticket fare is also CNY 20.

There is just one gate for entry and exit, no worry.
Apr 23, 2016 05:09
  • LJERKA
Thanks for useful information !

I need help for transfer from the hotel Luoyang Ease House ( Intersacion of Guan Lin Road and YonG Tai Road, Luolong ) to the bus for Longtan Valley?
Last edited by LJERKA: Apr 23, 2016 05:45
Apr 25, 2016 04:55
GUESTGUESTDAVE You can take bus no. 28 or 33 near the hotel to get to the Long-Distance Bus Station. If you take bus 28, you should hop on Intersecion of Guan Lin Road and Yong Tai Road West Station (关林路永泰街口西站) and hop off at South Exit of North Shachang Road Station (纱厂北路道南路口站).

If you take bus 33, you should get on at Intersecion of Guan Lin Road and East Xingluo Steet South Station (兴洛东街关林路口南站) and get off at Luoyang Station (洛阳站).

It takes about 1 hour from the hotel to the bus station.
Apr 29, 2016 10:51
  • LJERKA
Thank you for information, hotel is not close to the bus station. Do you know app, how much is taxi, what is correct price ?
Apr 29, 2016 19:54
GUESTDAVE Distance is about 11 kilometers from hotel to the long-distance bus station. I estimatate the fare is around CNY 25-30.
Apr 29, 2016 23:25
  • LJERKA
Thanks Dave, now I have all information regarding transfer to Longtan vallley.
Jun 4, 2016 00:33
GUEST81543 Can you please tell me how long the walk is through the gorge and how long it takes. We are in our late 60's /early 70's. Would it be too much for us? Is there alot of stairs.
Thank you,
Jolene.
Jun 4, 2016 22:32
GUESTDAVE The valley is about 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) in length and there are not many stairs, suitable for the elderly as well. It takes about 2.5 hours to walk. After you reach Longtan Waterfall, you can take a sightseeing car to go out of the scenic area. The whole trip takes around three or four hours.
Jun 5, 2016 21:23
  • LJERKA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDAVE

There are two buses at 08:00 and 09:00 every day from Luoyang long-distance bus station (opposite to the Railway Station) to the scenic area directly. Ticket fare is CNY 20.

I’m afraid you cannot buy the return ticket beforehand.

New information :

In the bus,all people bought return ticket as well as ticket entry for the gorge !
Dec 3, 2016 04:07
GUEST57270 We are traveling in a group of 8 people. How do we secure 8 seats in the same bus if they do not sell tickets in advance. Our visit is planned for the first week of April and would like to know whether it is Going to be a peak time as it coincide with the tomb sweeping festival which falls on 5 April .
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Longtan valley
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code