Menu
Canadian poster - English School in Jinan looking for teachers. Will be straightforward and honest.
Apr 22, 2016 08:55
  • EITSKY
Hello,

I've lived in Jinan, Shandong for the past couple years. There isn't much about it on the internet so I'll tell you a bit about it. It's about an hour and a half from Beijing and it's the capital of the province. It has a good amount of foreigners but not too many. Enough that you can still learn Chinese and also go out to bars and foreign restaurants when the need strikes. Cost of living is really low here (an average taxi ride is $2 - 7) and the city is growing really quickly. That means there are things to do. There is an archery range and an IMAX theatre to name a couple.

I'm going to be honest. There is pollution here. This is China so it's difficult to escape that aspect. It's not polluted everyday though and I've bought an air purifier to mitigate it.

So - the school I work at teaches kids 3 - 13. I've worked there for a couple years so I can definitely share my experience openly. The school pays really well (10,000+) but you gotta work 35 hours a week for it. They will provide you with an apartment, flight reimbursement, and bonus. You get Christmas Day off and 2 weeks off for Spring Festival in February. We also get about a week off in October.

Anyways, if you are looking for a job or you just have questions about working in China, shoot me a message!
Oct 20, 2016 05:08
GUESTMANUEL Hi

My my name is Manuel, from Mexico, living and studying in Jinan, and currently looking for a job, I have experience teaching english and math in china. I am looking for something flexible, since I must attend school. do you know anything like that. needless to say I am not a english native speaker. contact wechat:13041012173

Thanks
Feb 13, 2017 17:57
  • SEIF
Hello,

My name is seif, i am living and studying in jinan, i am trying to get a job, i will be happy if you can help me to find a job . my number is 13153157375
Mar 7, 2017 00:15
GUEST67454 Hi, my name's Marjorie. I'm interested to teach in China. I've been teaching for 11 years here in Thailand. I would like to explore other countries, different culture and to have new experience as a teacher. Hope to hear form you. Thanks. yahoo.com|mgv0617
Apr 1, 2017 01:27
GUEST19126 What is the name of your school
Jan 23, 2018 23:31
  • LAKER1991
Hi, i am looking for part-time job in Jinan in Future. If you have something or you can invite me to wechat group in Jinan it will be very nice. My wechatid - Viktor1991ua
Post a Reply to: Canadian poster - English School in Jinan looking for teachers. Will be straightforward and honest.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code