Menu
Bus station in Fenghuang
May 2, 2016 06:14
  • LJERKA
Hello !

1.I shall come soon from Huaihua West bus station to Fenghuang. I have only information about Fenghuang General Passenger Transport Station, but I dont know where is it, because no info on internet.Is the bus station at the same position ?

2.Also,I booked Fenghuang Yinji Inn, No 44 East of Jiangbei Road.Is it far from the bus station and what is correct price for taxi?

3. Is it possible to buy bus ticket one day earlier, and how to ask ( please Chinese letters) for ticket for Huaihua West bus station ( also Chinese letters).
May 3, 2016 04:28
GUESTLINDA Hello LJERKA! You can take a bus from Huaihua West Bus Station to Fenghuang General Passenger Transport Station, also called North Bus Station in Fenghuang. It’s located on North Fenghuang Road of the town area in Fenghuang County.

The hotel is not far away from the bus station, about 2.4 miles (3.8 km). If you take a taxi, the price may be CNY 6-10, but the driver may charge more because they usually don’t run the meter.

You can book the bus ticket one day earlier. Please tell the officer you want a ticket from Huaihua West Bus Station (怀化西站) to Fenghuang General Passenger Transport Station (凤凰客运总站).
May 3, 2016 08:56
  • LJERKA
Hello Linda !

Thanks a lot for these answers !

Only, my question nb 3. and your answer will be vice versa, because I want to by ticket one day earlier from Fenghuang to come back to Huaihua
May 3, 2016 22:43
GUESTLINDA
Well, as far as I know, you can't book a ticket from Fenghuang to Huaihua in advance. A bus departs when all the seats are taken, so the departure time is not fixed. You can go there and take a bus.

Enjoy your trip! Fenghuang is an interesting place.
May 6, 2016 13:49
  • LJERKA
Then I have to get up early,thanks Linda
Nov 23, 2016 00:24
GUESTNORBERT Hi,
I will come to Fenghuang by bus from Zhangjiajie. What is the bus station in Fenghuang. Is it far from hotels near the river bank. Is there the new Fenghuang town how is it called and where is it situated? Can I have detailed about the combo ticket?

With thanks
Norbert
Post a Reply to: Bus station in Fenghuang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code