Menu
Travelling in Dalian(1)
May 4, 2016 06:03
  • BRADZHAO
Dalian is a city famous for its summer resorts and tourism hotspots that borders on mountains and sea with suitable climate and nice environment. It is a good place for living with no heated summer and no freezing winter. Its annual average temperature is 10 Celsius with an annual raindrop capacity of 700 mm and it has six frost-free months. It covers an area of 12574 square kilometers, among which 2415 square kilometers of area is the old city. This area abounds with mountains and hills, while plains and lowlands are rarely seen. There are more than 6 million people living here including 2.5 urban dwellers. Dalian is among the first cities that are certified as ‘good tourism city’ that not only boasts rich historic tourism resources in China’s recent epoch, but also charming scenic spots. Southern Coastline Scenic Spot, Lvshunkou Scenic Spot, Golden Stone Coast Scenic Spot and Bingyu Scenic Spots are four major scenic zones in Dalian.
At the end of 2015, through the evaluation and assessment of Liaoning Tourism Attraction Quality Rating Committee, Dalian Seven Color Southern Mountain Tourist Attraction was listed as the National 4A Grade Tourist Attraction, becoming the fourth one in Lushunkou District and meanwhile was awarded the title of “2015 Pursuing Dreams -the Most Beautiful Village in China”.
Seven Color Southern Mountain Tourist Attraction, located in the core area of Lushun National Scenic Spot, covers more than 300 thousand square meters with a distance of 30 kilometers from Dalian downtown. Since the construction in 2007, the tourist attraction has been devoted to creating a tourism brand of urban agricultural sight-seeing with the theme of village tourism. Seven Color Southern Mountain Tourist Attraction, blessed with unique geographical advantage and environment, is hailed as a forest park with more than 60 million yuan of investment put into the construction of various functional supporting facilities, including Space Plant King, Butterfly Cultural and Creative Industrial Park, the Tourist Attraction of Historical Remains of War between Japan and Russia on Pine Tree Mountain, various picking gardens and other folk-custom experiencing areas.
My English name is Brad, have been living in Dalian for more than 45 years, drove taxi here about 8 years and as a personal assistant worked for foreigners about 3 years. So I think that I know the culture here and everywhere in Dalian. If you want to visit Dalian or know something about Dalian, please contact me, my number: 13009469085 and E-mail: 163.com|twentyfiveforever; I would be very happy to tell you or plan the routes for you to look around for free.

Post a Reply to: Travelling in Dalian(1)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code