Menu
Pay less to have a tour including shopping stops or pay more to have a no-shopping tour?
May 11, 2016 00:45
  • CHARLOTT
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 112 vote(s)
  2. 73 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Today let’s discuss a very hot but sensitive topic on the worldwide travel, whether you can accept shopping stops in a travel itinerary because it’s cheaper.

Generally most travel agencies in the world arrange shopping stops in the itinerary, since the price is quite different from no-shopping tours and more customer-friendly. It’s usually lower because tourists pay less for the services of tour guide and driver. But some tourists may think it’s a waste of time to go shops and feel easily to be cheated. On the contrary, no-shopping tours may guarantee a more flexible trip but with a higher price.

Hereunder I have an example:
For a 10-day tour of Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai, travel agency A arranges a shopping stop in each city but no forced purchase, while travel agency B without any shopping stop. B charges 300 US dollars more than A.

If you are planning to join a tour, which one would you choose, A or B?
Last edited by CHARLOTT: May 11, 2016 00:46
May 15, 2016 01:05
GUEST40882 I would prefer to choose travel itinerary with shopping stops arranged. Somehow, shopping is a part of travelling. The premise is that the agency should be trustworthy not to lead us to some shopping traps.
Jun 19, 2016 00:37
  • YEZI100510
i prefer choose with shopping stops, when you travel some new place, then go into the shopping mall, it will shows many there local charator , and no matter u buy or no , it makes us know more about that local place ,welcome to yiwu ,hangzhou, and shanghai , i am happy to make friends m and will show you many intresting place
Post a Reply to: Pay less to have a tour including shopping stops or pay more to have a no-shopping tour?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code