Menu
English speaking driver in GuangZhou Foshan Zhongshan ShenZhen
May 21, 2016 08:50
guest02137 Hi
here is Mark . i can supply car rental service in Guangzhou Foshan Zhongshan ShenZhen .
i live in guangzhou for 8 years, familar with most wholesale market inside the city for different products . such as garments. led lights. stage sound light. furniture , fabric clothes accessories hotel use products .....
As used to work as full time purchase agent for euorpe and india company . i have traveled to other city such as Foshan zhongshan shenzhen hundreds times. i believe my experience and knowledge will make your business trip more convenient and high effciency.
if you need my service please contact us .
Email 126.com|zgbs112
Mob&whatapp 86 18666072901

May 23, 2016 01:15
GUEST22683 Hi

This is Mr Michael Gong,Our company is legal in China and Hongkong, welcome to visit our office in Guangzhou.

I have new, clean SUV, can supply car rental service in Guangzhou, Foshan,Dongguan,Shenzhen,Zhongshan and other city of Guangdong Province.

I am a non-smoker and I will be glad to provide you with a clean and dependable car. Your safety and comfort are my first priority. I am a careful,courteous and highly trained chauffeur and I will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress free!

Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, having a driving service in Guangzhou is essential to getting around. Allow me to help you to make the most of your time in the region. I can provide you with an English speaking tour that is helpful, historical and humorous.

It will make your business trip(visit factories and wholesale markets) and travel more convenient.No need to wait for the taxi on the street for long time.

If you need my service please feel free to let me know.
Wish you a nice trip in China.

Best Regards.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide
WeChat: ChinaBusinessGuide
Jul 26, 2017 11:08
  • PSS555
I we are a british company needing a driver for 2 days next week to travel around jaingmen Foshan and guangshou tuesday and Wednesday. we pay $130 per day plus .5RMB per Km email me letgroup.co.uk|kcoffey
Jan 12, 2023 00:23
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi

This is Michael Gong .I have worked as a business interpreter with SUV since 2013 .Our company can offer you professional one stop service of qualified suppliers sourcing, order processing, inspection, & logistics solution. Export business consultant and English-Chinese interpretation service is also offered when it is requested.

We are especially in furniture,lighting,tiles ,building materials, hotel supplies, gift, fashion, and electrical appliance, and have established close partnership with architects, contractors, importers, retailers, and even home owners.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us NOW.

Best regards & Thanks
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide
WeChat: ChinaBusinessGuide

Post a Reply to: English speaking driver in GuangZhou Foshan Zhongshan ShenZhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code